Career Officer
# 11
10-21-2013, 12:25 PM
So did the REDACTED build the REDACTED on the Sphere or build the Sphere itself?
----
Career Officer
# 12
10-21-2013, 12:30 PM
I believe the redacted owners of the Obelisk, is the infamous Necrons.
I believe Ga*** Works*** and Cryptic has made a crossover from another sci-fi universe.
These time-space rifts in the continuum do indeed not only give us mirror universes, but completely other alternate timelines too. The String theory is valid in this game.

We won't meet the Iconians yet... ...this time it will be the Necrons.
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Career Officer
# 13
10-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Considering the size of Gateway we saw in the Romulan Reputation end cap mission, I'm betting they somehow linked the Transwarp gate at New Romulus to the Sphere.
Career Officer
# 14
10-21-2013, 12:34 PM
Oh man, that's awesome.

After seeing these shots and the video one user made about the ground battlezone on Tribble, I really get a serious Ro'Maeve/Ru'Aun Gardens vibe from this whole place. It doesn't necessarily look the same, but the materials and color schemes with the architecture style definitely has some similar points to it. That's not a bad thing though, I think it's super sweet. Almost feels like going back home in a way. Although it could just be my imagination. Or maybe one of the environment devs is actually an old school XI vet bringing some of that flavor over here.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
10-21-2013, 12:38 PM
Hmmm will the Romulans have a big Iconian Gate above New Romulus?

The one underground wont fit my ship through it

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Career Officer
# 16
10-21-2013, 12:45 PM
WOW...

Can't Wait!!

...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Career Officer
# 17
10-21-2013, 12:45 PM
Stop stop stop stop with the reputation stuff! Having hard throttled progression rate is ridiculous!
Career Officer
# 18
10-21-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyecolyo View Post
Stop stop stop stop with the reputation stuff! Having hard throttled progression rate is ridiculous!
But Necessary, considering the way most of us blow through whatever content They give us.

Play the game, put in what ever level of time ya want and reap the benefits of your accomplishment.

Stop attempting to make the game the way you want, and enjoy (make the best of) what ya get.

There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
10-21-2013, 12:51 PM
Wow that sounds really cool . I'm excited about the fact there are more exploration accolades and opportunities to really explore and some new DOFF assignments. Looking forward to the Feature Episode and Season 8. Can't be that far away now surely?
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Terrell-STO.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
Career Officer
# 20
10-21-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufpterrell View Post
Wow that sounds really cool . I'm excited about the fact there are more exploration accolades and opportunities to really explore and some new DOFF assignments. Looking forward to the Feature Episode and Season 8. Can't be that far away now surely?
I'm not Shirley...,

But, from what I've read around here, seems like the new FE should hit in the next week and a half.

Last edited by daveyny; 10-21-2013 at 01:03 PM.