Lt. Commander
# 11 Cardassia
10-20-2013, 08:41 AM
Greetings my old friend. Laan Jaheel(ethanADAMS) wishing to join our new crusade in reviving the Jevonite Order to its True Way in the universe. My friend, Nabor, you have never relented in your presute in bringing the Order from it's past to a new future, I see new horizens and prospects for our people. It has been to long overdue.

Your efforts in this "Re-Newal" has long been recognized. I congradulate you and pledge all to our quest.

Will try an configure Guild lanch characters and handle. Looking forward. Legate!

laan jaheel
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-20-2013, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by francisakirk View Post
Greetings my old friend. Laan Jaheel(ethanADAMS) wishing to join our new crusade in reviving the Jevonite Order to its True Way in the universe. My friend, Nabor, you have never relented in your presute in bringing the Order from it's past to a new future, I see new horizens and prospects for our people. It has been to long overdue.

Your efforts in this "Re-Newal" has long been recognized. I congradulate you and pledge all to our quest.

Will try an configure Guild lanch characters and handle. Looking forward. Legate!

laan jaheel

It has been too long my friend, welcome to the family. I am glad that one of the old school players chose to embrace the cause for Cardassia.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-20-2013, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nador67 View Post
It has been too long my friend, welcome to the family. I am glad that one of the old school players chose to embrace the cause for Cardassia.
The honor is mine. Sent app, secure channel.

Laan Jaheel
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-21-2013, 03:47 AM
Quote:
The honor is mine. Sent app, secure channel.

Laan Jaheel
And it is approved. Welcome and it's good to have an old school guy at my side.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-21-2013, 07:15 PM
Quote:

laan jaheel
Last Post of this thread.

We have started a new thread titled Jevonite Order