Career Officer
# 11
10-22-2013, 02:28 AM
Maybe it gets better in part two but i feel the pop guys still use those interviews to have their private chat with gecko to advance their own agenda like all this useless talk about too many currencies in the game instead of asking the really interessting questions from the thread they made.
Captain
# 12
10-22-2013, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsteward View Post
Maybe it gets better in part two but i feel the pop guys still use those interviews to have their private chat with gecko to advance their own agenda like all this useless talk about too many currencies in the game instead of asking the really interessting questions from the thread they made.
For example?
Captain
# 13
10-22-2013, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsteward View Post
There is a part 2, so many of those questions you consider interesting might still come up.
Ensign
# 14
10-22-2013, 10:21 AM
First off , good interview .. Second would like to touch on a few things.

First : Rep system : why make everything so easy , no challenge with this game anymore .. log on and get a reward ? Seriously ? I see nothing wrong with the 20 hour completion rate on the current rep system . Right now i only spend less than an hour at most to do all my dailies . Doing this will not make me stay on any longer. I think putting the good stuff in the rep system was a mistake or at least taking the drops from the STF and putting them into the rep system , which ties into the second point i wanted to touch on .

You say that in a month some of the content was not played but 4 times , well , that's because you took the reason to play it out , by putting the drops in the rep system . That has made STO a less fleet , friend grouping situation into the less path of resistance . And to be honest less fun.

Just my thoughts , not flaming , not trolling .. take it as you would like tho .. i am very flexible .
Ensign
# 15
10-22-2013, 11:18 AM
I could hear something about the Carrier as an reward after you have completed the new featured episode.

Geko said something that the Carrier reminds you from what you have seen it before from an early featured episode.

It can't be the Romulan and the Devidian episodes. Maybe the carrier are from the Dominion or the Breen episode.

The Jem'Hadar dreadnought are an carrier.

What about the big Breen ship as you can see at the end of the Cold Call on Defera?
Career Officer
# 16
10-22-2013, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobogheim View Post
I could hear something about the Carrier as an reward after you have completed the new featured episode.

Geko said something that the Carrier reminds you from what you have seen it before from an early featured episode.

It can't be the Romulan and the Devidian episodes. Maybe the carrier are from the Dominion or the Breen episode.

The Jem'Hadar dreadnought are an carrier.

What about the big Breen ship as you can see at the end of the Cold Call on Defera?
Right now, the general consensus is either a Breen carrier, or most likely, a Preserver carrier. You know, those guys you find in the final Deferi FE mission...

*Edit*: It has also been speculated that it could be an Iconian carrier. *Edit ends*.

Last edited by otowi; 10-22-2013 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Forerunners... My head was in the Halo universe for some reason... The right name are Preservers...
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
10-22-2013, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by finies View Post

You say that in a month some of the content was not played but 4 times , well , that's because you took the reason to play it out , by putting the drops in the rep system . That has made STO a less fleet , friend grouping situation into the less path of resistance . And to be honest less fun.

Yes, both reputation and fleet.

And now we have new tactical consoles...