Commander
Ok, instead of starting the millionth thread complaining about the Voth, why don't we post why were EXCITED(omg what is this horrible word "excited") about season 8.

Im excited for the Sphere. looks really cool so far and from the dev post and screenshots it seems like its going to be different from the previous adventure zones. Im really excited to get on in the coming weeks to check it out with friends.

Now onto the part which people have been crying about for weeks. The Voth!!!!
Right now im really liking the voth characters look and the ships, im really excited to fight these ships to see how easy/hard they are to destroy..watch out voth my defiant is coming for you...

The reputation system, this is another thing people love to cry about(aka i dont want to do it.I feel like im being forced to do it. It's another grind I have to go through.)

Im actually kinda excited for this reputation line and if I end up not liking it I will just not do it.
But im really curious about what the rep rewards will be, hopefully some dino gear and mechs.

Fleet Holding? i think there will be one but not sure. Anyway what I have heard about them is that they will have fleet tactical consoles, which i have been waiting for, for awhile. I dont play PVP in this game so I cant really say anything on how these will affect the PVP stuff. But in PVE im excited to use them...

Oh and the new fed tutorial too once its mostly bug free, has improved last tribble patch but still needs some work. But overall im excited to play it once it is bug free.

Thats really all for me, but I want to hear what aspects of season 8 you will be most excited for.

Please don't:
-Complain about S8, this thread is suppose to be what were excited about for it.
-Flame and Insult each other...again this is suppose the be a thread why were excited for S8 not a chance to take your anger about it out on other forum goers
Support a tholian faction

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
Captain
# 2
10-22-2013, 12:19 PM
New kits. Gonna get me an upgrade on my Physicist kit. ^^
And of course new content in general. Shooting the Borg does get old after a while, especially when you got a MACO set already. The Voth will be a nice change of pace.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/085/4/5/45d391ccc1d23d63eb7cb9816f7fc1cb-d5zeauv.png
Career Officer
Republic Veteran
# 4
10-22-2013, 12:22 PM
Dinosaurs with lasorz on their heads!
Career Officer
# 5
10-22-2013, 12:23 PM
Rep Sponsorship is my big thing in S8. Finally, it won't take nearly as long to get all my alts to T5 reputation.

The Alien carrier that keeps getting mentioned is also something that has my interest piqued.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Rihannsu
# 6
10-22-2013, 12:23 PM
Season 9 that I hope is will not be like season 8.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Rihannsu
# 7
10-22-2013, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidneutronium View Post
Dinosaurs with lasorz on their heads!
Yes, new enemies that are fun to dismember with my Nanopulse Bat'leth.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 8
10-22-2013, 12:30 PM
I'm excited for a ship based zone as ground stuff gets old very fast, particularly when you can only bring one crew member with you. I am grinding as fast as I can now to get an awesome ship before the next season comes out where as before I couldn't really be bothered.
Rihannsu
# 9
10-22-2013, 12:34 PM
As much as DINOSAUR HUNTING appeals to me, getting my characters rep maxed out quicker is more exciting.
Empire Veteran
# 10
10-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Cruiser Commands for all Cruisers... Maybe the new free Carrier. That is about it for me.