Rihannsu
# 21
10-22-2013, 02:48 PM
I think the link from the 1st image is broke, I keep getting this error:

Quote:
Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

Reference #6.146490c6.1382478358.16453d1a
Edit the last photo is also giving the error.
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.

Last edited by tlamstrike; 10-22-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Commander
# 22
10-22-2013, 02:53 PM
With all this redacted Info...
Has the Foundation arrived in the Delta Quadrant?
Selor Andaram Ephelion Kiith
Rihannsu
# 23
10-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilion View Post
man, this looks awesome! It's taking so much effort to stop myself from going on to Tribble!

And at this point most people know what "REDACTED" actually is, but I wonder if the Devs chuckle a little every time they write it
Well, I have to guess a little. [redacted] is used for several different things.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Rihannsu
# 24
10-22-2013, 03:08 PM
Super stoked for Season 8!
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
10-22-2013, 03:15 PM
Will there be a list of missions which tell us where you can earn what? Still not getting commendations for completing the daily in the battlezone....

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Captain
# 26
10-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post
I swear I'm not trying to be rude...what's your definition of "content," and what would you like to see more of in the game?

It's a legitimate question; I don't play a lot of MMOs.
The games that I enjoy the longest are the ones that simply provide a framework for player interaction and then get out of the way. Trading, diplomacy, PVP, these things only need a framework and do not use premade content that must be repeated ad-infinitum as a substitute. I want to engage with the universe, not replay the same structured queues over and over and over.

edit--I enjoy adventure zones a fair amount, they are fun to explore and dink around with. They seem to be generally popular until they are turned into queues then they empty out (cf Nukara)

Last edited by ursusmorologus; 10-22-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Career Officer
# 27
10-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Had the opportunity to play on Tribble... played once... don't want to burn out (although I don't see how)... looks like a fan-freaking-tastic fleet event!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
Captain
# 28
10-22-2013, 03:23 PM
wish I still had the time as years passed for tribble testing.. cant wait for this to go live!!! I will make my new recipe for Bacgorn now with Voth flavoring!!!
Career Officer
# 29
10-22-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post
I swear I'm not trying to be rude...what's your definition of "content," and what would you like to see more of in the game?

It's a legitimate question; I don't play a lot of MMOs.
I'll answer that, more missions, more storyline missions, FE's, etc....

Not more ques IMO, there are enough que's right now, and they are drying up with players cause, if you keep adding more, it's just going to spread out players even more and be harder to get a que going
"Would you mind not standing on my chest? My hat's on fire." - The Doctor

My Let's Play Series of STO - http://www.youtube.com/user/JustGaming4Us
Career Officer
# 30
10-22-2013, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
I enjoy adventure zones a fair amount, they are fun to explore and dink around with. They seem to be generally popular until they are turned into queues then they empty out (cf Nukara)
I share your pain when looking at what's become of Nukara. Sad that the queue was in all likelihood successful at increasing the number of players playing the missions, at the expense of the adventure zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoctorbluebox View Post
I'll answer that, more missions, more storyline missions, FE's, etc....
I would appreciate more story missions and FEs as well.