Lt. Commander
# 31
10-22-2013, 05:04 PM
Believe it or not, I'm looking forward to the updated tutorial, In fact I just got two more alt slots so that I can try it out once it goes live
Rihannsu
# 32
10-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
Exactly; I feel like it could be a bit wonky. Like a large team of griefers solo capturing points to deny others rewards. Or a "leecher" who pops into half or more of the points, kill one thing, and get credit for "help".
Solo capturing points? I wouldn't call someone who does that a griefer, I would call them a demigod. Yes, I've tried, and.... yeah, good luck with that.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 33
10-22-2013, 08:25 PM
I haven't really seen anything I'm interested in yet.

The new Federation tutorial is a bit of a disappointment. There are so many precise steps you have to take that it's a bug magnet. It's nice to pick up a purple BOff right away, though.

I'm sure there will be many players who love the battlezone, if the devs can get it working properly. I'm not wild about the objectives. Lots of running around hoping I'm doing something vaguely useful.

I have no interest in another reputation system to throw many resources at for questionable rewards.

I don't do five-man queue events .

Maybe the Dyson Sphere will have something interesting and useful down the road. If it's another cooperative zone, well, I might stop in once or twice to check out the pretty scenery.
Career Officer
# 34
10-23-2013, 07:49 AM
I'm UBER excited about all the cool PvP content that's coming out!

In the last 4 years we've been told that Starbase PvP, Open PvP Zones, leaderboard, new maps, new map types, community event, re-hashed Kerrat and new tech from Neverwinter was all going onto the build.

So yeah, after 4 years of promises that stuff must be REDACTED fantastic...
Starfleet Veteran
# 35
10-23-2013, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbiehdykeman View Post
Believe it or not, I'm looking forward to the updated tutorial, In fact I just got two more alt slots so that I can try it out once it goes live
Same, I've been holding off playing a science character until the update of the tutorial!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We won't go back, you don't know what its like in our Universe, the original timeline had gone, JJ Abrahms is everywhere"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
just shut up
Captain
# 36
10-23-2013, 09:23 AM
I'm excited for power creep. Moar dps.