Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hello Captains,

An update for you all! Tribble is now once again open to Silver Members. Both Gold and Silver Members who have signed up for Tribble via this page should now see the Tribble server option in the launcher.

Thanks,

The Star Trek Online Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 2
10-25-2013, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hello Captains,

An update for you all! Tribble is now once again open to Silver Members. Both Gold and Silver Members who have signed up for Tribble via this page should now see the Tribble server option in the launcher.

Thanks,

Sweeeeeet...
Rihannsu
# 3
10-25-2013, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Hello Captains,

That's some great news. Now I can test all the upcoming stuff on Tribble and stop playing STO on Holodeck.

Just kidding...

Last edited by suaveks; 10-25-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Commander
# 4
10-26-2013, 02:36 AM
I'm glad to hear this, look forward to trying out stuff and posting any bugs I find.
As someone who has 2 manned KAGE, 3 manned IGE and CGE, got 8:50 left on the clock (we've since beaten it) as our IGE Speed Run time, been here longer than my join date suggests and put in the effort to learn the game for myself, I would like to put it to you that I know what I'm doing.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
10-26-2013, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Hello Captains,

Thanks,

Does GOLD and LTS will get some freebies out of this one? There is a reason why some people PAY for this game. OTHERWISE, why segregate levels. Just because the few complain and whine doesnt mean they are right. You should give more extensive timframe testing time to the ones who actually PAY for STO and of course some last days prior to launch to the whole world like it has been done for the past 7 seasons launch. Being poilitically correct dimisnishes GOLD and LTS players...just saying
[
Career Officer
# 6
10-26-2013, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader2007 View Post
Does GOLD and LTS will get some freebies out of this one? There is a reason why some people PAY for this game. OTHERWISE, why segregate levels. Just because the few complain and whine doesnt mean they are right. You should give more extensive timframe testing time to the ones who actually PAY for STO and of course some last days prior to launch to the whole world like it has been done for the past 7 seasons launch. Being poilitically correct dimisnishes GOLD and LTS players...just saying
Yeah give access to Tribble and Redshirt only to GOLD and LTSers

If you dont pay you wont get to test out new content (excepts mayby the last weekend before launch)

Vereniging van Vloten: De Verdedigers, Gathering of Tweakers & Ariesfleet en Heroes of Qo'nos
Dont Mess with the Dutch Assassin
Steam user for life Say No to ARC
Lieutenant
# 7
10-26-2013, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salacnar070890 View Post
Yeah give access to Tribble and Redshirt only to GOLD and LTSers

If you dont pay you wont get to test out new content (excepts mayby the last weekend before launch)
So... You want people to actually pay to test buggy and incomplete content, Do you realize that there is people who are payed to do that? (the QA)

No one should pay to test a work in progress, If you want to help Cryptic make better content, play it on tribble and redshirt and give feedback, playing it before anyone else is just a bonus.
Captain
# 8
10-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Thanks I'll check it out!
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Commander
# 9
10-26-2013, 09:57 AM
Fantastic!

Now, on to bug Hunting!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Resurrect exploration in STO!
Career Officer
# 10
10-26-2013, 08:18 PM
Something else taking away from gold members. Do we get anything that silver members don't. Don't get me wrong this game needs silver players. But there should be some benefits for being LTS and gold.

Look at some of the things we get.

Respects is a bonus
Captains table. Only a bonus if you could transwarp there and get commodities and consumables. Besides that it is a pain to get to.
A ship. It is sexy but there are better ships.
Costume unlocks. Ok. Cool but I could live without.

We need real benefits for LTS and gold players. We were promised tribble testing, now it was taken away. If I was not LTS I would go silver in a heart beat.

Some things it would recommend.
Larger doff roster
Make all bind on character zen store purchases like bank spots, inventory spots, and stuff like combat ev suit bound to account purchase not character.
Here is one the everyone gold and LTS would love rechargeable hypos, power cells, shields charges, and ship batteries that are character bound.