Ensign
# 1 C Store suggestions
10-19-2013, 03:27 PM
I'm creating this thread to help catagorize things we want to see from the C-Store in the future. I'll start this off with what I'd personally like to see:

Ship Costumes:

Legacy ship names: The ability to name your ship Enterprise, or Excelsior, or any other ship name

Mothball numbering: being able to have a four digit registry number ex. 1700

Starships:

Alternate Universe Constitution Class(AKA Star Trek XI Enterprise)

Appearance:

Wrath of Khan uniform Yesterday's Enterprise variant

Countdown uniforms

Generations Kirk Vest

First Contact Captain's vest

Weapons:

Phaser pistols from Wrath of Khan, TNG season 1, TNG, Voyager, and Nemesis
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-19-2013, 03:37 PM
I have been seeing videos of the new fed tutorial. I would say that since the new tutorial starts you in the Academy Uniform anyway, Why not unlock that for all fed characters once Season 8 is launched?
Captain
# 3
10-19-2013, 05:41 PM
The Vests are distinct possibilities (I know that Scotty's Engineer's Vest is a highly sought-after item), but the first three won't be happening anytime soon, I'm afraid.

No naming ships "Enterprise", et al or numbers less than 90000, CBS put the kibosh on the first for copyright reasons and the second as a way to reserve registry numbers for future television series. The Relaunch Enterprise design is a no-go because Paramount owns the rights to the movies, not CBS, and Cryptic's rights to material comes through CBS.

You might find these topics in the "Art of Star Trek Online" sub-forum interesting;
Costume Request Thread;
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ad.php?t=89087

And Canon Starship Wish List 2.0;
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=222068
----
Oh, my Sarr Theln... What have they done to you?
Ensign
As stated, I tried to go to the support page and it wouldn't load. I purchased a skill respec for 500 zen, and instead received a reputation respec for 500 zen. I would like the skill respec or the 500 zen, you can have the rep respec back. Thanks.
Ensign
# 5
10-27-2013, 03:43 AM
Got more to add to the list:

Retrofit bridges: As in full replicas of the Constitution refit, and the Excelsior bridges, Excelsior and Enterprise B, complete with the old LCARS design used for the Excelsior bridges during Star Trek 6 and the beginning of 7

24th century Uniforms from Yesterday's Enterprise, we have the belt and shoulder strap, why not have the uniforms?

new Wrath of Khan uniforms, yes I'm asking for a revamp, but I do so because I'd like to change the rank of my officers to their respective ranks other than Captain