Lt. Commander
# 11
10-26-2013, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simeion1 View Post
Something else taking away from gold members. Do we get anything that silver members don't. Don't get me wrong this game needs silver players. But there should be some benefits for being LTS and gold.

You DO know that this wasn?t standard procedure and only a temporary measure where they locked away the test server for silver players, right?
I think you can ALSO understand the potential negative feedback of "pay to betatest a F2P game".
Furthermore I am rather sure there have been complaints about low player numbers early on when the change that you seem to have taken for granted happened.
Captain
# 12
10-26-2013, 11:58 PM
Thanks! Look forward to checking out the new stuff!
Lieutenant
# 13
10-27-2013, 02:13 AM
sorry for you gold members but some not everyone cant even troubleshoot a bug properly plus public testing is what everyone is doing more testing more bugs removed it is better then after the lunch of s8 more of you goldy's complain about a bug that can be easily prevented from even occurring if there was proper testing done by the way games like League of Legends have Public Beta Environment and this is a f2p game this Beta Environment prevents many bugs from occurring on the live servers and we are speaking about a game with almost 19milion players per day good job to pwe and cryptic this is the right direction

Captain
# 14
10-27-2013, 02:33 PM
Thanks.

/10 chars
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Republic Veteran
# 15
10-27-2013, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simeion1 View Post
Something else taking away from gold members. Do we get anything that silver members don't. Don't get me wrong this game needs silver players. But there should be some benefits for being LTS and gold.

Look at some of the things we get.

Respects is a bonus
Captains table. Only a bonus if you could transwarp there and get commodities and consumables. Besides that it is a pain to get to.
A ship. It is sexy but there are better ships.
Costume unlocks. Ok. Cool but I could live without.

We need real benefits for LTS and gold players. We were promised tribble testing, now it was taken away. If I was not LTS I would go silver in a heart beat.

Some things it would recommend.
Larger doff roster
Make all bind on character zen store purchases like bank spots, inventory spots, and stuff like combat ev suit bound to account purchase not character.
Here is one the everyone gold and LTS would love rechargeable hypos, power cells, shields charges, and ship batteries that are character bound.
Regarding the bolded part, just so you know, Tribble is a test server and before I decided to get the LTS, I was a Free player, and for seasons 6, 7 and LOR, I was able to test the content. So, for about a year and a half, Tribble has been opened for Silver players to test content. What that means is that it wasn't exclusive to subscribers. Here's a suggestion: get off your high horse, and learn to accept that things aren't going to be how you want them to be.
Ensign
# 16
10-27-2013, 04:45 PM
will all of you gold and LTS players stop whining there are most likely more silver players that test the sever than you or do you want an extremely buggy launch where half the **** does not work
Republic Veteran
# 17
10-27-2013, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rex9234 View Post
will all of you gold and LTS players stop whining there are most likely more silver players that test the sever than you or do you want an extremely buggy launch where half the **** does not work
You mean some. Not all subscribers are whining. Perhaps you should learn to not lump all people into the same group.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-28-2013, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hello Captains,
Does this mean there will be no Dyson Sphere tribble? I was hoping for a dino-tribble.
Captain
# 19
10-28-2013, 01:03 AM
Another special snowflake gold who thinks silvers are scum of the earth and shouldnt have a chance to test new content? Nice. Silver players spend real money too. Oh and Tribble was made Gold only temporaraly and it was stated it was temporary.

Anyway Thanks Cryptic for opening Tribble back up to us scum of the earth, mooching, leeching, freetarded silvers.
"I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man.
Career Officer
# 20
10-28-2013, 02:42 AM
This is to all the new people that don't know ny better. Tribble was promised to LTS and gold players during the F2P swap. It never happened, until recently. I don't have a problem with silver players. They saved this game, so I have to say thank you. Some players can remember prior to season four the lack of content and development team at Crytpic. I also don't have a problem with F2P having access to tribble, I have a problem of broken promises. The more people that test the better the results for new game content. I would love to see this changed to a open window for LTS and gold players before everyone else getting into tribble.