Commander
# 11
10-20-2013, 07:47 PM
No Remans yet but for anyone wanting to try, recruitment assignments always show up in the personal tab and refresh hourly, i.e. with ship update rather than sector update.

Across four characters parked in New Romulus Command I've managed to get:

romulan: 2 sci, 2 eng, 3 tac
human: 3 sci, 1 eng, 1 tac
alien: 1 tac
Republic Veteran
# 12
10-21-2013, 11:02 AM
Since two patches ago I almost never see Romulans anymore, just a ton of Human and Ferengi Boffs available through Peersonal Doff assignments at Romulus.
Commander
# 13
10-22-2013, 12:21 AM
Day two - still no Remans. Today's haul:

romulan: 1 eng, 1 tac
vulcan: 1 sci
alien: 1 tac
Commander
# 14
10-23-2013, 03:24 AM
Day three - still no Remans. Today's haul:

romulan: 1 eng, 1 tac
saurian: 1 eng
human: 1 sci, 2 eng, 1 tac
Commander
# 15
10-28-2013, 04:25 AM
Day.... six and I finally saw a Reman. That was the 27th BOFF assignment I got.

It was also the 3rd BOFF assignment I got on the first Reman character I tried this with. I don't know if that's random or not yet.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
10-28-2013, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnoukh View Post
Day.... six and I finally saw a Reman. That was the 27th BOFF assignment I got.

It was also the 3rd BOFF assignment I got on the first Reman character I tried this with. I don't know if that's random or not yet.
I had not paid attention to these until a couple of weeks ago. Now I always make sure my toon switches over personal assignments at command center or Tau Dewa.

My (KDF-allied) Reman at level 36 seems to get evaluate missions a lot, mainly Klingon, Gorn, and Nausicaan, but at least 3 Romulans over the past couple of weeks of not checking very often. Have not seen a Reman yet.

My (Fed-allied) Romulan VA however, has never seen any Romulans or Remans, and very few evaluate anything since hitting VA.

I'm suspicious that they appear more frequently on lower-level characters. I might roll a new Romulan Fed just to sit at command.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Commander
# 17
10-28-2013, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buccaneerdtb View Post
Since two patches ago I almost never see Romulans anymore, just a ton of Human and Ferengi Boffs available through Peersonal Doff assignments at Romulus.
Based on my results it looks like there's a chance each reset to offer a boff assignment and you either get rare (Romulan or Human) or very Rare (anything else, including Remans).

I've had multiple "Aliens" in Romulus Command and one of most of the Fed races in the very rare category. The same applies to that sector but if I travel to another sector the boff mission "disappears" until I return to it.

Maybe prior to a few patches ago Tau Dewa / Romulus Command boff assignments only drew from the Romulan, Reman and Alien pool.This would mean that half of all "very rare" boff assignments would offer a Reman. But now they also draw from the ally's pool, meaning you've only got a miniscule chance of getting a Reman.
Commander
# 18
10-28-2013, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjackwidow View Post
I'm suspicious that they appear more frequently on lower-level characters. I might roll a new Romulan Fed just to sit at command.
I've been recording which specific characters get the assignments for the last couple of days. I hadn't noticed but when I read your post I tallied them up. Using the same number of level fifties v teens / twenties - the lowbies got 70% of the assignments.

It's an extremely small sample (19) though and it may just be random.
Commander
# 19
10-28-2013, 03:05 PM
I got a Reman boff assignment on one of my Romulans this morning, so definitely don't need to be Reman to get them.
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
10-29-2013, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnoukh View Post
I've been recording which specific characters get the assignments for the last couple of days. I hadn't noticed but when I read your post I tallied them up. Using the same number of level fifties v teens / twenties - the lowbies got 70% of the assignments.

It's an extremely small sample (19) though and it may just be random.
I'll start recording - certainly my sample size of 2 is smaller than yours , it could be coincidence. Still, it feels as if evaluate missions in general are offered to the lowbies on a much greater frequency than to maxed out characters.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.