Ensign
# 11
10-27-2013, 07:40 PM
I say Klingon's band together lets call out to the dev's show them we really need new contnet
Career Officer
# 12
10-28-2013, 03:35 AM
Fleet QulDun Bird-of-Prey with 4th science console slot.
Since the Qaw'dun refit adds a science console to the basic QulDun it would make sense IMHO.
Captain
# 13
10-28-2013, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grevess View Post
I say Klingon's band together lets call out to the dev's show them we really need new contnet
won't do any good at all. The Devs justified lack of content by low numbers, now that numbers are increasing, (per Gecko's own admission in the podcast) guess what they're going to say?

"Oh, the numbers are increasing, so there's nothing wrong, Carry On as Before."
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Captain
# 14
10-28-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
won't do any good at all. The Devs justified lack of content by low numbers, now that numbers are increasing, (per Gecko's own admission in the podcast) guess what they're going to say?

"Oh, the numbers are increasing, so there's nothing wrong, Carry On as Before."
Carry on my wayward son, they'll be nothing when your done. Lay your weary head to rest...don't you cry no more...

Basically what I see on these forums now that I've checked them out. Sad part is, not much different from any other forum I've seen.
Captain
# 15
10-28-2013, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talonxv View Post
Carry on my wayward son, they'll be nothing when your done. Lay your weary head to rest...don't you cry no more...

Basically what I see on these forums now that I've checked them out. Sad part is, not much different from any other forum I've seen.
Oh boy do I dislike that pretentious ass who calls himself Geko.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
Commander
# 16
10-29-2013, 09:24 AM
We should all dress up as Klingons and TP his house.
Julius - Klingon Tactical Officer, B'rel Bird of Prey // Rujan - Klingon Science Officer, Temporal Science Vessel
Marcellus - Romulan Tactical Officer, Scimitar Warbird // Aurelius - Klingon Science Officer, B'rel Bird of Prey
Hadrian, Romulan Tactical Officer, Fleet T'varo Retrofit