Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Career Officer
# 21
10-30-2013, 07:31 AM
the single best way to buy zen is via paysafecard really

its instant, save, and usually you get paysafecards at gas stations everywhere, at least thats how it is here in germany

you also dont need to give someone your bank account data or stuff like that, you just pay for the card and thats that. Only thing to look out for is to buy paysafecards in a way that you get the right amount for the steam purchases since the cards are only available at 10, 20, 30 EUR asf.

10 EUR works fine or the 50 EUR ones
Captain
# 22
10-30-2013, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoscola View Post
I bought some Zen a few days ago. 3300 to be precise. When I tryed to buy again yesterday, it only states: You have excceded the maximun number of fail attempts. And the transaction cannot be completed at this time. I tried this a few times, thinking something must be very wrong! But, same message every time. Today, when I look at my bankstatement. I have to withdraws from yesterday! But skrill told me it did not accept my transfer. Nor have I gotten any of the Zen. So, two withdrawls from my accout yesterday, but no Zen as of yet. And I have no transactions pending. HELP!
You need to submit ticket to the billing department and find out what is going on, posting in the forum can't really help you, beside the advice of this wonderful community.

if you used your bank account you have to wait a couple of days for the transaction to clear or not clear and inquire at the bank. If its a pending transaction they usually can't help you.

From my experience though if the payment processor said the transaction failed I am willing to bet you will get the money back in your account it could take as little as 1 day and as much as 14 days depending on what country you are in and what bank you use.

Last edited by rob2485; 10-30-2013 at 09:17 AM.
Ensign
# 23
10-30-2013, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob2485 View Post
You need to submit ticket to the billing department and find out what is going on, posting in the forum can't really help you, beside the advice of this wonderful community.

if you used your bank account you have to wait a couple of days for the transaction to clear or not clear and inquire at the bank. If its a pending transaction they usually can't help you.

From my experience though if the payment processor said the transaction failed I am willing to bet you will get the money back in your account it could take as little as 1 day and as much as 14 days depending on what country you are in and what bank you use.
You can also combine multiple paysafecards at once as far as i know.