Captain
# 11
10-30-2013, 07:40 AM
I am a huge Klingon fan but never really liked Worf that much just because he seemed to favor the feddys way to often. Martok was real deal great character . but even is Dorn interview he said something I thought was interesting.

Worf has learned he does not need to make a choice, even if the sto writers have him saying otherwise.

so the Actor that made Worf what he is really can even see the problems with sto staff.
Captain
# 12
10-30-2013, 11:35 AM
And for some more fun, have Mr. Dorn roll up a character and get in the game as Worf.
Just say no to ARC
Captain
# 13
10-30-2013, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tancrediiv View Post
And for some more fun, have Mr. Dorn roll up a character and get in the game as Worf.
I'm honestly not sure they want to take that risk-at least, not with a Klingon character. I mean, given how well maintained the KDF faction is by the development staff, it might NOT result in a positive experience.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."

Look into Vanilla PvP if you're tired of the endless pursuit of grind, utterly unbalanced selections of geardo-inspired traits, and generally unbalanced and careless 'development' made mostly to turn this game into a second job.
Captain
# 14
10-30-2013, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icsairguns View Post
Worf has learned he does not need to make a choice, even if the sto writers have him saying otherwise.

so the Actor that made Worf what he is really can even see the problems with sto staff.
Ummmmmmmmmm..... they have the character in the game, they have him doing things in the script, those actions were choices. The character "made" choices to get to the point he has in the game, like walking away from the Federation.
Empire Veteran
# 15
10-31-2013, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Qa'pla! Grand news indeed. I look forward to replaying those episodes as well.
Yeah I'll play them too

Hopefully they got additional fun for the empire as well

Last edited by zeuxidemus001; 10-31-2013 at 02:25 AM.
Captain
# 16
10-31-2013, 06:27 PM
Wolf never really made that choice, he's always done what he felt was best for both the federation and the Empire, even in the game. Yes he resigned, but that was not a rejection of the federation, it was a rejection of a federation policy which he believed put the federation in danger. Remember the House of Martok and its Allies refuse to particapate in the war against the federation, which is why the Federation is still there and why the Klingon Empire is ultimately making peace, it can win without the support of key houses like Martok, especially when the Chancellor's faction is weakened by the dishonour of his allies in the House of Torog.

Right now only the Orions Syndicate is likely to be pushing for continued war and with the embarrassing set backs and reveals about its business with the Tal Shiar its unlikely they'll protest peace too hard.

So I think worf still believes in the federation.

I do hope they explain worfs feelings about the Orion Sydicate.
Captain
# 17
11-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
I'm honestly not sure they want to take that risk-at least, not with a Klingon character. I mean, given how well maintained the KDF faction is by the development staff, it might NOT result in a positive experience.
I think Mr. Dorn would be seriously weirded out. And I am sure you are right about the KDF maintenance issues. Hmmm, then again, with all the Klingons out wanting Worf's head, all the Feds wanting Worf to come back, might just vitalize the developers towards KDF development and bring in more KDF players.

Oops. Time for me to wake up.
Just say no to ARC
Captain
# 18
11-02-2013, 08:13 PM
If only they would release a few more ships and other items for the faction. This could be a new start for the Klinks. Come on Cryptic ... make it up to us. You owe us for the dinos with lasers.
Captain
# 19
11-02-2013, 10:25 PM
Maybe... Maybe there should be a plot to "replace" the current pa'taq that sits in as Chancellor, and put in Worf?

Cryptic's Development Philosophy for the KDF & PVP
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
11-03-2013, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warmaker001b View Post
Maybe... Maybe there should be a plot to "replace" the current pa'taq that sits in as Chancellor, and put in Worf?
I dont htink Worf wants to be chancellor, so i doubt he'd challenge for it.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.