Commander
# 11
10-30-2013, 10:15 PM
I mentioned this in another thread, I'd like to be able to upgrade the Omni weapon and the advanced core to more elite versions, to make this gear more competitive.

IMO, using Tac TSS and the Omni weapon makes it unique and somewhat competitive, it might make Sci TSS more competitive-although the 2 min cd is a negative factor. Perhaps an Elite version could slightly decrease the target's turn rate (could be explained as the beam has the ability to transfer some the the carrier's inertia/slow turn rate) on a successful proc.

Or if not the weapon than I'd like to be able to upgrade the advanced core to an elite core version. For the elite version, instead of an AMP modifier, and to stay within the Anti-proton and unique Ancient ship theme, every system above 75 could award +% (say +.2% to +.6% perhaps) to crits.

The upgrade could be done preferably through a reputation system or it could be done through the doffing system, similar to what was done with the Reman space set.
Joined STO in September 2010.

Last edited by gerwalk0769; 10-30-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Ensign
# 12 Romulan Quantum Sigularity
10-31-2013, 04:41 AM
So far this feature episode is really cool ONLY if you are KDF or FED. Yes as a Romulan you can do the episodes but you can't get the +10% AP bonus. Are there any plans to create a Romulan Quantum Singularity Core so that this a truly 100% all factions mission. I don't have the money to collect the lobi required to buy the Advanced ship and would like the opportunity to strengthen my Romulan character.