Lt. Commander
# 31
02-14-2013, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bberge1701 View Post
I suspect that there's another tier of the Bortasq' and Odyssey uniforms, probably tied to the Embassy Tailor. They're probably saving the "missing" parts for that.

I also don't see the rectangular UFP belt buckle for the Odyssey uniforms either, that I've seen the Vulcan captain wearing in some of the screenshots of New Romulus.
^ ^
What they said
Career Officer
# 32
02-14-2013, 10:49 AM
i was quite disappointed about the lack of shoulder pads on KDF side too

first they tease us with exactly THAT video and then the uniform is not in there.

i call Shenanigans!
Ensign
# 33
05-03-2013, 11:11 AM
It is bugged btw.

You can see the difference between color of the upper and lower base for armor plates.
Captain
# 34
09-03-2013, 07:30 PM
some of this unreleased stuff is awesome, i saw a screen shot of the ENT Maco gear, i want them to take my zen for it

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
Rihannsu
# 35
10-31-2013, 06:59 AM
Just played the newest Feature Episode and noticed the Bortasqu' captain is wearing a full Bortasqu uniform.

Cryptic, can we finally have these parts made available for our characters? We know you gave up on developing new KDF content, but least you could do is sell the parts you already have in the game...
Empire Veteran
# 36
10-31-2013, 07:49 AM
i wouldnt mind having me entire bort uniform.
but... i need the uniform slot i paid for to actually work first.
buy extra uniform slots, and they are broken and cannot be used. buy a borty uniform, and it is broken and incomplete. there is definitely a theme hey

HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Career Officer
# 37
10-31-2013, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
whats the ship outside the window at 1:02 ? above the runabout
Semi-unrelated comment - but how did you, as per your signature, get KDF characters wearing the Seven of Nine Catsuit??

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Lieutenant
# 38
10-31-2013, 08:12 AM
there was a bug not so far, when the kdf characters can wear federation costumes.
my favourite is a big gorn character with the omega outfit, i saw him in some ground pve.
Career Officer
# 39
10-31-2013, 08:18 AM
The fact that both the Odyssey 'basic' and the Bortasqu 'basic' uniforms are listed as 'basic' in the Fleet Store, I suspect that we'll see something like 'Standard' or 'Advanced' variations on said uniforms at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulblanco7 View Post
there was a bug not so far, when the kdf characters can wear federation costumes.
my favourite is a big gorn character with the omega outfit, i saw him in some ground pve.
Pity - never understood why said outfit was only available to Federation charaters and would love to be able to use it on my KDF and RR female characters.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Rihannsu
# 40
10-31-2013, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
The fact that both the Odyssey 'basic' and the Bortasqu 'basic' uniforms are listed as 'basic' in the Fleet Store, I suspect that we'll see something like 'Standard' or 'Advanced' variations on said uniforms at some point.
I think the image from my signature would work great as a comment to this.

Keep in mind that this costume was shown over a year ago. It's clearly in the game, it's featured on the manequins, some NPCs wear it, yet it's still unavailable to players. Considering how little unique content KDF already has I find this unacceptable, especially since the uniform was teased in the S6 trailer as a reward from the Starbase system. Thus the thread title - after struggling with starbase construction for months, we ended up getting something else than was advertised to us.