Ensign
# 91
10-26-2013, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
What I want to know, is when we enter the Starga...... I mean Iconian Gate, do we get the Stargate like effects??
Maybe we will find goa'uld on the otherside instead of voth
Survivor of Romulus
# 92
10-26-2013, 03:25 PM
I humbly look forward to the Romulans becoming as awesome a species as the Bajorans are.

/not sarcasm

Hell, we should make a new Star Trek TV show out of it.
Captain
# 93
10-26-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimatex View Post
I humbly look forward to the Romulans becoming as awesome a species as the Bajorans are.

/not sarcasm

Hell, we should make a new Star Trek TV show out of it.
Were I to have the honor of building a new Prime universe series I would take it from STO. With the Romulans integrating with the rest of the galaxy there's a lot of opportunity to learn about Rihansu culture first hand.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Commander
# 94
10-26-2013, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Dignitaries arrive, open the gate, and ..... is that Ancient Egypt on the other side?
Worse....It leads to the far reaches of the delta quadrant...where the Romulans will encounter a new species: a mutated hybrid race descended from Neelix's attempt to go back and experiment with the plant that created Tuvix. Due to his having forgotten he was carrying a box of tampons in his pocket when collecting the new sample, he merged with them and became a new talaxian-tampon mutant hybrid known as a Tampaxian.

They're evil, and they're out for our blood

Quote:
well... someone could come back with a facehugger attached to their face impregnateing them with a xenomorph embryo <_< >_> hey it could happen lol.
Thats why the dignitaries are being sent through first, to make sure its safe for the important people

Quote:
Game-world vs. real-world timescales. It's been "several months" since they discovered the gateway last year.
Thats because cryptics been outsourcing management from the company dilbert works for. They call it the dog years approach

Quote:
The Iconians have not made their intentions clear at all.
Given what hakeevs instructions were regarding captured prisoners i'd say their general intentions are pretty clear
Captain
# 95
10-26-2013, 11:26 PM
Is it me or does A?dranna t?Kerhav have a really big head? I assume thats her name in the image...
"I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man.
Captain
# 96
10-27-2013, 06:59 AM
Hmm blow up homeworlds with iconian device

risk blowing up new homeworld with iconian device

Ya know when this is all over i know the few romulans who remain are going to do a collective facepalm....heck sela might even join in the collective facepalm
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/wraith_011/Youracistbastard.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 97
10-28-2013, 05:02 AM
So... We're stealing technology from a powerful, destructive alien race that's apparently responsible for the destruction of the Romulus system and the Undine incursion, and is still roaming the galaxy?

What could possibly go wrong?
For personal reasons, I've left Star Trek Online.

Last edited by dinoyipi; 10-28-2013 at 05:04 AM.
Captain
# 98
10-31-2013, 05:31 PM
I find it hilarious that the conversation we had here about whether or not they should open the gateway or destroy was repeated almost point by point in the FE albeit in a much shorter space of time...and with an added bit of evidence swaying the final decision. And they of course know what the [REDACTED] is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetwtf View Post
Is it me or does A?dranna t?Kerhav have a really big head? I assume thats her name in the image...
It's not you. She's cute, but her head is huge and her body is petite at best. Or rather slim and lanky. But that's one serious melon she has going on there.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"