Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
Now, I am going to explain this in a nutshell.

I can use about 7 Outfits Right?

Well, Every so often, some of them become unsuable.

So now, I only can use 3, UNTIL I go to the Talior and re-do the other 4.

My List now has:

12 Invalid, Undeletable, Costumes

3 Costumes Usable

4 Open Slots

FIX THIS!
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Ensign
# 2
10-31-2013, 08:44 PM
Yes, please...talk about a persistent, annoying bug.
Captain
# 3
10-31-2013, 08:47 PM
Got hit with this during a lag spike tonight, relogged and suddenly my char is wearing her default uniform again. I got 8 dead uniforms on her now. GG cryptic
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
10-31-2013, 09:18 PM
Well, the Honor Guard uniform I worked hard to get, Adapted and complete, I now cannot use of costume slot now! One STF I beam up to, and then come back and am stuck in a different uniform, altogether!

This one makes me angry. Fix this one please, along with the rest of the KDF costume problems, that have plagued klink players, from the beginning of STO Holodeck!

Man, this one makes me think of violent chemicals, and such.
Rihannsu
# 5
10-31-2013, 10:03 PM
can you slow down and tell us what exactly is going on? Saying it's invalid doesn't help.
Captain
# 6
10-31-2013, 11:16 PM
I have this as well.

Simply put aces, when a Uniform slot bugs for a KDF character, the uniform cannot be modified or deleted anymore. I'm lucky so far to only have one, but others like blagorm has up to 12 of them. There has been no response from Devs on this bug and it's been present for as long as I can remember.
Empire Veteran
# 7
10-31-2013, 11:20 PM
And to add insult to injury, you can go in and modify the the offending uniform and spend EC on it by clicking 'Purchase', but then the changes don't take. But your EC is gone.

So do any Feds have this problem or is it just KDF-side? Only my KDF-aligned Rom has this issue (2 slots down so far).
Star Trek: Online - Now with 100% more dinosaurs!!
Career Officer
# 8
10-31-2013, 11:44 PM
I have the same bug. I earned my Mkii Khg set the hard way. Now it is the only uniform I can wear. If I swap uniforms I alway wear The Khg top and other bottom. I play an Orion female and I can run around with a lion cloth and honor gaurd top. I wounded if it is a bug because I am not teir five on any rep, but have permission to wear the honor gaurd. If I change maps my honor gaurd uniform defaults to colors I don't have selected. I have turned this into cryptic as a bug with no response. Not even a generic we know and are currently trying to find out why. If everyone having issues with honor guard is it with any uniform. Is everyone with this bug capable of wearing the honor gaurd set. This is information Crytpic might need to solve this bug. What is everyone's race.
Career Officer
# 9
11-01-2013, 03:05 AM
Used to be a KDF only thing but as of last night it has also affected my Fed Rom as well. The costume bug has migrated across faction divides now so maybe we will see it get resolved.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Empire Veteran
# 10
11-01-2013, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirlettia View Post
Used to be a KDF only thing but as of last night it has also affected my Fed Rom as well. The costume bug has migrated across faction divides now so maybe we will see it get resolved.
That's "good" news.