Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lieutenant
# 11
11-01-2013, 03:38 AM
Unless it's only resolved for the Fed side I'm also affected by this, two unusable costumes.
Empire Veteran
# 12
11-01-2013, 04:31 AM
I had this bug for a while. Turns out my armor graphics where on even though they where off so I finally turned them on so they would be turned off and that worked, but grethor only knows why.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 13
11-01-2013, 05:24 AM
yeah this is one hell of a bug. Trying to have 3 separate uniforms for KDF or my roms has just become a freaking nightmare. And trying to change the uniform, pfft not happening.
Captain Marrik Steele, USS Nike(Avenger)
Captain Lunamaria Hawke, IKS Eclipse(Varanus)
Commander Altair RRW Anduril(Ak'rif Warbird)
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
11-01-2013, 05:44 AM
I'm not sure if there even is a KDF player that is not affected by this bug.

I've had it since the Summer Event, but I was lucky enough to automatically gain an extra costume slot whenever one gets the bug. (don't ask me how, I have no idea. I just read a post on the forum from another KDF player that mentioned gaining extra slots, checked and I had them as well.)

Anyway, the number of reports and threads started from different players about the issue are staggering and still not having a fix for this is a bad joke.
Good grief Cryptic, do you even care about what is left of your reputation?
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
11-01-2013, 07:42 AM
This bug has been going on for years now. Not funny!
I haven't had my feds affected by this yet, but all of my kdf toons have been hit by it at some point. The kdf rom as well. Still, if it's hitting feds now, then it might just get fixed (Optimism gents! OPTIMISM!)
There was a sig here, but I gave up. Thanks {REDACTED}
Career Officer
# 16
11-01-2013, 09:20 AM
I would highly recommend moving this discussion to the Art section, which is where character artists are known to post.
Empire Veteran
# 17
11-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainoblivous View Post
This bug has been going on for years now. Not funny!
I haven't had my feds affected by this yet, but all of my kdf toons have been hit by it at some point. The kdf rom as well. Still, if it's hitting feds now, then it might just get fixed (Optimism gents! OPTIMISM!)
One of my Fed characters has been affected by this bug for a long time... 2 years in fact.

I did not have that problem with any of my KDF and KDF-aligned characters before the October 30th patch. Now they all have it. Only the first 4 outfits work. The other ones don't work. Good thing those were TNG romulan outfits that I bought otherwise I would be a lot more unhappy than I am right now. It is sad however that my Romulans can no longer wear any of their republic uniforms... none of them are among the first 4 outfits.
Career Officer
# 18
11-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Good to know I am not the only one. Luckily the bug has been confined to a couple of my RR alts...
Join Unrepentant!

Empire Veteran
# 19
11-01-2013, 12:18 PM
On the plus side if it is starting to effect the fed players then maybe it will finally stand a chance of getting fixed.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Captain
# 20
11-01-2013, 12:59 PM
I only ever have uniform problems with KDF (and KDF-allied) females. None of my Feds ever have any problem at all, my one KDF male never has a problem either, but my KDF Trill and my KDF-aligned Romulan alien both have had it happen. edit--my KDF male just had it happen on the FE replay, I lost my additional costumes when I reappeared on the other side of the underground Iconian gate

CRYPTIC GIVE US A COSTUME DELETE BUTTON AND WE WILL CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR MESS OURSELVES

Last edited by ursusmorologus; 11-01-2013 at 01:34 PM.