Career Officer
I was waiting in the queue for a some group PVE, like defend the federation station, and that one with the Tholian ships where you have to release the tractor beams-easy stuff for a new player...and started wondering if my difficulty setting had any effect on my non-mission PVE.

I have heard of people playing the infected pve as elite, and I wondered if you just have to set your difficulty for elite, same as you do for missions, or if there are separate queues or what?

If I leave the difficulty on advanced, same as for missions, am I playing at the advanced level on queued PVE? Do I get better rewards or just more difficult foes? Thanks!
Commander
# 2
11-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackermomo View Post
I have heard of people playing the infected pve as elite, and I wondered if you just have to set your difficulty for elite, same as you do for missions, or if there are separate queues or what?
The latter. There are elite versions of the Crystaline Entity and Borg STFs in the PVE queue.
Career Officer
# 3
11-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Thank you. I'll take a look at it tomorrow. Makes sense though that all the players would be fighting at the same level.