Ensign
# 101
11-03-2013, 08:15 AM
t is not a bad idea, but with the way we can now see most of a post just by mousing over it it seems easier to just see the info in a separate post from a podcaster with the show details.
Super Moderator
# 102
12-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Some general updates have been made today to reflect that Black Star Radio has ended.

A little bit of information has been added on an upcoming internet radio station Epic Gamer Radio that currently hosts the live broadcast of Keep On Trekkin'.

Live times for Tribbles In Ecstasy has been updated.

I've also added some basic colour formatting to aid in reading the OP.
View all STO related podcasts by visiting the STO forum thread via: http://stoPodcasts.Info

twitter.com/MidNiteShadow7 - facebook.com/MidNiteShadow7 - gplus.to/MidNiteShadow7 - MidNiteShadow7 "at" StarFleet.com
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.

Last edited by midniteshadow7; 12-09-2013 at 04:55 PM.
Super Moderator
# 103
12-11-2013, 06:51 PM
I've updated True Podcast Media's syndicated day for MMO Radio from Fridays to Thursdays in the OP.
View all STO related podcasts by visiting the STO forum thread via: http://stoPodcasts.Info

twitter.com/MidNiteShadow7 - facebook.com/MidNiteShadow7 - gplus.to/MidNiteShadow7 - MidNiteShadow7 "at" StarFleet.com
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Starfleet Veteran
# 104
01-03-2014, 03:48 AM
Flanking, at least in the sense of striking from a vulnerable facing, is entirely possible in STO, because most of STO's ships have flanks.

Conceptually speaking (if not necessarily in gameplay terms), every ship has a location that's not 100% covered by the ship's best weapons. Hell, even before the Raider Flanking buff was implemented, a lot of raider strategies for PVP involved situating your ship in the enemy's rear arc, since many cannon-heavy boats concentrated the majority of their firepower in the forward arc. Using Subspace Jump, Evasive Maneuvers, or Tractor beams to put yourself in the arcs of the puny turrets instead of the deadly dual heavy cannons is viable even in vacuum.

the only ship in the game that "doesn't have a flank" is the perfectly spherical borg sphere, but even then in gameplay terms the sphere has a "flank" in that it turns a certain facing in the direction of movement most of the time.
Lt. Commander
# 105
01-08-2014, 01:43 AM
Dang... loads of podcasts out there, different when I was doing a Star Trek gaming podcast, there was only two back then.

Ahh well, since theres so many it stops me from doing one of my own i suppose

"You know when that shark bites, with its teeth dear... scarlet billows start to spread..."
Super Moderator
# 106
01-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unangbangkay View Post
Flanking, at least in the sense of striking from a vulnerable facing, is entirely possible in STO, because most of STO's ships have flanks.

Conceptually speaking (if not necessarily in gameplay terms), every ship has a location that's not 100% covered by the ship's best weapons. Hell, even before the Raider Flanking buff was implemented, a lot of raider strategies for PVP involved situating your ship in the enemy's rear arc, since many cannon-heavy boats concentrated the majority of their firepower in the forward arc. Using Subspace Jump, Evasive Maneuvers, or Tractor beams to put yourself in the arcs of the puny turrets instead of the deadly dual heavy cannons is viable even in vacuum.

the only ship in the game that "doesn't have a flank" is the perfectly spherical borg sphere, but even then in gameplay terms the sphere has a "flank" in that it turns a certain facing in the direction of movement most of the time.
I think you have posted a reply on the wrong forum thread here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1ctor1st View Post
Dang... loads of podcasts out there, different when I was doing a Star Trek gaming podcast, there was only two back then.

Ahh well, since theres so many it stops me from doing one of my own i suppose
If you want to get involved in Podcasting again, you can always join an existing one or if you want a hand setting a new one up there are groups of players that can help with that a well... There's never too many STO Podcasts!

Ensign
# 107
01-09-2014, 03:45 AM
I find it intriguing that so many have chosen to broadcast news from so many different sources.

Perhaps this is one of your broadcast sites:

http://imgur.com/suMSGAC
Super Moderator
# 108
01-14-2014, 03:08 PM
I have added the OP with the live information for the Foundry Roundtable.

Starfleet Veteran
# 109
02-09-2014, 10:59 PM
Hey midnite,

I'm doing Bazag Stabs, a foundry podcast for authors!

We are available through iTunes and www.bazagstabs.com

Last edited by bazag; 02-09-2014 at 11:19 PM.
Super Moderator
# 110
03-21-2014, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazag View Post
Hey midnite,

I'm doing Bazag Stabs, a foundry podcast for authors!

We are available through iTunes and www.bazagstabs.com
Added.

Other changes to the OP included: Updating the BroadcastUGC description & RSA scheduling and syndication information.