Ensign
# 61
10-10-2013, 08:31 AM
HI! I am greatly Interested in a fleet. I am however brand spanking new. I played this game when it first came out and my computer could not handled it. Now it is f2p and my computer is greatly upgraded.

I started just a few days ago, but could not decided on a career and faction. So I went with Romulan. I am LT(8) and slowly climbing. I have great Exp in World of ******** and I am looking to find some fresh gaming.

I don't know a lot in this game or even understand a lot but I always willing to learn and Enjoy playing this game.
Empire Veteran
# 62
10-28-2013, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejesus4213 View Post
HI! I am greatly Interested in a fleet. I am however brand spanking new. I played this game when it first came out and my computer could not handled it. Now it is f2p and my computer is greatly upgraded.

I started just a few days ago, but could not decided on a career and faction. So I went with Romulan. I am LT(8) and slowly climbing. I have great Exp in World of ******** and I am looking to find some fresh gaming.

I don't know a lot in this game or even understand a lot but I always willing to learn and Enjoy playing this game.
If you're still looking for a home, head over to our forums at http://alliancecencom.com and register!

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Empire Veteran
# 63
10-29-2013, 06:12 AM
Helped out some other KDF players in need with getting some items they needed ... felt good.

Empire Veteran
# 64
11-02-2013, 03:19 PM
I think the new free alien carrier doesn't hold a candle to the Dominion Dreadnought. ... Thoughts?

Survivor of Romulus
# 65
11-03-2013, 07:28 AM
Want to join with my reman tact but i cant see anything on teh site of who i need to PM for a invite?
Empire Veteran
# 66
11-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geodrake View Post
Want to join with my reman tact but i cant see anything on teh site of who i need to PM for a invite?
Send a PM to me at Gen. Hauk@P-A-T-H-F-I-N-D-E-R as well as the character you wish invited and which side of our fleet you want ... FED or KDF.

Empire Veteran
# 67
11-03-2013, 11:37 PM
If it were possible for every owner to have JHAS hangar pets, the Jem dreadnought would have been the superior choice. If it were possible to equip Caitian Stalker fighters on the Jem Drednought, it would be superior. Jem fighters simply suck.

The advanced Swarmers are the most hard hitting hangar pet available without access to a tier 5 science starbase. The Obelisk's hull strength is incredible and I am thinking only the lobi version is better.

As a ship itself, the Obelisk has sub par DPS, sub optibal weapon slots, and is weak on science powers. But if you can hold agro, and use advanced swarmers, things are as good as they get... and that's with a free ship.

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom
Empire Veteran
# 68
11-05-2013, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpaaa View Post
If it were possible for every owner to have JHAS hangar pets, the Jem dreadnought would have been the superior choice. If it were possible to equip Caitian Stalker fighters on the Jem Drednought, it would be superior. Jem fighters simply suck.

The advanced Swarmers are the most hard hitting hangar pet available without access to a tier 5 science starbase. The Obelisk's hull strength is incredible and I am thinking only the lobi version is better.

As a ship itself, the Obelisk has sub par DPS, sub optibal weapon slots, and is weak on science powers. But if you can hold agro, and use advanced swarmers, things are as good as they get... and that's with a free ship.
Now how would you rate the Jem Dread armed with elite Orion Interceptors?

Empire Veteran
# 69
11-06-2013, 05:34 AM
Good morning, citizens of the Romulan Republic!

Empire Veteran
# 70
11-06-2013, 05:44 PM
Elite Orion Interceptors are the cat's doo dads! One wing of those, and one wing of swarmers is awesome... but can only be done on a Obilesk, but two Interceptor wings is dandy on a Jem Dred.

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom