Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Survivor of Romulus
# 21
11-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusmorologus View Post
edit--my KDF male just had it happen on the FE replay, I lost my additional costumes when I reappeared on the other side of the underground Iconian gate
Dammit Jim, you jinxed it!
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
# 22
11-01-2013, 05:22 PM
its nice to know im part of a club...
the 'bugged' club.
If you like the RPG trinity, then you hate MMOs, you hate working, competitive fair PvP, you hate balanced engaging solo content,
and,
you hate PvE "adventure zones". because the trinity is incompatible with any of these.
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
11-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Is it just me, or have the problems only worsened since LOR changed the tailor and character creation UI?

I do miss that "UNDO" button, especially when I miss a click and end up changing the entire bloody outfit and body by hitting one of those presets by mistake :/
Player of the once promising game known as Star Trek Online. Derider of the derisory, Sultan of Stun, Captain of the Obvious and the Oblivious.
Dies a wee bit each time he sees a dino.
Survivor of Romulus
# 24
11-02-2013, 05:16 AM
This bug has just started to affect me. I want to be able to wear a formal uniform when I enter the Great Hall, I want to be able to wear my KHG uniform when I go hunting Borg, I want to be able to wear a different uniform for different things - and since 30/10, I've been stuck in my default uniform. Cryptic - this is Not Good(TM)
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
11-02-2013, 05:39 AM
I got hit by this last night. I've lost all three of my currently set up uniform slots and I'm pretty pissed. Can't do anything with them, and I know I can create a couple more but that's simply not the point.

I've also got my Romulan tac with about 3 or 4 uniform slots defunct too because of this issue.

Cryptic... get off your arse and fix this issue! Oh and at the same time fist the TOS Romulan uniform palette for the top, it's still not right contrary to what you said in the patch notes a while back... I'd like to actually get what I paid for!
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Terrell-STO.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
Career Officer
# 26
11-02-2013, 09:45 AM
It seems they are trying to track down the cause of the bug here.
Join Unrepentant!
Lieutenant
# 27
11-03-2013, 08:08 AM
This really needs to get fixed, originally, it only affected my fleet uniform, but after the FE, it affects everything.
Captain
# 28
02-05-2014, 04:02 PM
I have this bug too. coupled with the KDF uniform slot bug, these are getting to be really annoying.

Cryptic had to nerf the Hirogen console already, but they dont have the manpower to fix this issue?
Lieutenant
# 29 hey guys
02-06-2014, 08:27 AM
Had this for months now I would not hold my breath guys, this may be another 4 months til it is being fixed.

I do not even bother sending in bug reports about it.
Empire Veteran
# 30
02-06-2014, 09:17 AM
This particular bug effects several of my characters, but not all of them. I don't see any commen thread between the characters. SOme where there is a nasty bit of code that simply doesn't work right.

I'm pretty sure it was created before the game launched, when development on the KDF faction was cut short. It possibly tied into KDF characters not showing kit and armor visuals (other the the KDF KHG armor which does show visuals.. perhapes some of the other Rep armor also show visuals. No art work was even done for KDF alligned Kits or armor. SO what I suspect is the big gorilla in the closet is the un done visuals and art content for kits and armor.

The original decision to leave the KDF faction un finished to get the game launched for a breach of contract clause kicked in is the cause out side of the game. In side of the game code, I'm pretty sure its a nightmare, with a whole bunch of (null) and placeholders.. and it could be as simple as an over looked syntax error that shouldn't be effecting anything. But yet, there it is.

If cryptic were to go back and get that particular load on missing content created and in the game, this bug might just go away by it's self.

A lot has been done for the KDF faction in the game, but a number of the bugs and issues are legacy problems left from decisions made pre launch. This is one them.
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!