Captain
# 11
11-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Awww heck, if they make it more difficult, then you'll get a flood of people screaming "Oh migod, it's just too hard!!! NERF IT NERF IT!!!"
Personally, I'd like to see a lot of things get a pass over to increase some of the difficulty levels (without involving things along the lines of "Gozer torps of doom")

butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
Temperance Brennan, "A building"
Commander
# 12
11-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlnyghthawk View Post
Awww heck, if they make it more difficult, then you'll get a flood of people screaming "Oh migod, it's just too hard!!! NERF IT NERF IT!!!"
Personally, I'd like to see a lot of things get a pass over to increase some of the difficulty levels (without involving things along the lines of "Gozer torps of doom")
Let the QQ fly!!

Yea, I'd like to see Borg cubes act like borg cubes. Tractor FAW, etc, without it just being a bajillion hull and 100k crits

Wanted: 200,000 Dilithium Special Feature Projects for Romulan skinned Fleet Holdings.
Captain
# 13
11-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Found a probable bug:

Elachi Alert rewards 32 choice of marks regardless of it being Bonus Marks time or not.

Intended?
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Rihannsu
# 14
11-06-2013, 09:50 AM
I think they are planning on adding something more to this. The reward box says it offers "Space Gate Deactivation Directives" as a reward but you can't select them.

http://i39.tinypic.com/34qvh1h.jpg
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
Also discovered that you dont have to sit at the spawn point killing the few npcs that pop out during the disable portion.

you can help 1 percent at a time (takes like 3 seconds to fill the bar) if you sit with the science ships.

So 2 people killing 2 people disabling, 1 person floating, that part might take a minute at most
There is 3 groups of NPC ships, so 3 people disabling, 2 people shooting. Or even all 5 people disabling, and just shooting when the enemy comes close.

Of course, all my games are;
me disabling, 4 people shooting....
And since everyone here thinks its soooooo easy, you must know how silly it is to have 4 people shooting

But just wait for the elite, that should be enough.

Other than that, its pretty good, about time new STF came out.