Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Rihannsu
Is it just me or is anyone else running out of space in their shipyard?

I know this wasn't really a problem before because with c-store ships, you can just dismiss the ships and reclaim when you wanted, but with lobi, lockbox ships and possibly fleet ships, I'm not 100% sure if they are re-claimable or not, there is no way to reclaim them. I don't know about other players but I'm seriously running out of space!

without either a ship slot cap increase or, preferably, reclaim system for non c-store ships I'm just not going to be able to purchase any more c-store ships or lockboxes
Career Officer
# 2
11-05-2013, 02:46 PM
yeah we really do need a increase in our ship cap im at 31-32 ships now its a pain to have to dismiss a ship I am attached to just to get the newest toy mabye they make the cap 40 or 50

Always Recruiting Join us at http://temporalimperium.enjin.com/
Lieutenant
# 3
11-06-2013, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigadeic View Post
yeah we really do need a increase in our ship cap im at 31-32 ships now its a pain to have to dismiss a ship I am attached to just to get the newest toy mabye they make the cap 40 or 50
How the, junk yard, can you get to use so many ships
Why not just dismiss the reclaimable ships and then get them back? But what the heck. Couldn't hurt them. Selling more upgrades.
Captain
# 4
11-06-2013, 07:19 AM
Is your shipyard full of fleet ships? How could you have 32 "dissmissable and gone forever" ships?
Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Captain
# 5
11-06-2013, 07:22 AM
They keep giving out free ships with nowhere to put them. Even two extra ship slots would be nice at this point.
Career Officer
# 6
11-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigadeic View Post
And I thought I had too many slots at 16.