Career Officer
# 61
11-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorngonzolla View Post
Hi all,

I thought I would pop in and make you aware of some improvements we'll be making to the Spire's Tactical consoles due to player feedback. Here are the patch notes that will hit Tribble sometime in the near future:

Tactical Consoles

-Improved the damage type (Disruptor, Phaser, Chroniton, etc.) bonus on Vulnerability Exploiter and Vulnerability Locator Mk XII fleet consoles from 25.5% to 31.9%.
-Improved the weapon type (Torpedo, Beam, Cannon and Mines) bonus on Vulnerability Exploiter and Vulnerability Locator Mk XII fleet consoles from 22.3% to 27.9%.

These changes were made to make these consoles closer in potency to those found in the Embassy and Dilithium Mine.

Regards,
Phil "Gorngonzolla" Zeleski

+1 for consistency.

Captain
You guys are great I will be getting close to 30 of these new 31.9% dmg tactical consoles and won't have to pay a billion ec!! Awesome!!

As per gorngonzolla post just few min ago in the tribble tac console discussion.
Captain
# 63
11-05-2013, 06:33 PM
Well thats a phenomenally stupid idea.
Captain
# 64
11-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Career Officer
# 65
11-05-2013, 06:45 PM
Well, there goes the economy.

It's kinda disappointing that they made this change because rather than promote a diversity of builds, it really just makes the best build a linear choice.
Captain
# 66
11-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Best news of the day. The 30 million for a console economy needed destroyed, frankly.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 67
11-05-2013, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Hi all,

I thought I would pop in and make you aware of some improvements we'll be making to the Spire's Tactical consoles due to player feedback. Here are the patch notes that will hit Tribble sometime in the near future:

Tactical Consoles

-Improved the damage type (Disruptor, Phaser, Chroniton, etc.) bonus on Vulnerability Exploiter and Vulnerability Locator Mk XII fleet consoles from 25.5% to 31.9%.-Improved the weapon type (Torpedo, Beam, Cannon and Mines) bonus on Vulnerability Exploiter and Vulnerability Locator Mk XII fleet consoles from 22.3% to 27.9%.

These changes were made to make these consoles closer in potency to those found in the Embassy and Dilithium Mine.

Regards,
So I have to ask what do these bonuses imply specifically, and how are they achieved? In other words please be more specific as to the mechanics involved behind them please.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Captain
# 68
11-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Hi all,

Tactical Consoles

-Improved the damage type (Disruptor, Phaser, Chroniton, etc.) bonus on Vulnerability Exploiter and Vulnerability Locator Mk XII fleet consoles from 25.5% to 31.9%.
-Improved the weapon type (Torpedo, Beam, Cannon and Mines) bonus on Vulnerability Exploiter and Vulnerability Locator Mk XII fleet consoles from 22.3% to 27.9%.

Regards,
RIP to console crafting. Let the market crash begin!

This basically puts everyone on equal footing though, regardless of your EC hoard, so I'm happy I'll be able to run 5 excellent consoles without going broke.

Last edited by lucho80; 11-05-2013 at 07:07 PM.
Captain
# 69
11-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Hi all,

Tactical Consoles

Regards,
thx for throwing to the trash months and months of work for get my MK XII purple consoles.
John Sheridan@playhard88 - FED Tactical
Vin Naftero@playhard88 - FED Sciencie
K'tan@playhard88 - KDF Tactical
Argento@playhard88 - RRF Tactical (FED)
Empire Veteran
# 70
11-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Hi all,

Tactical Consoles

Regards,
As much as the minimaxer in me loves those.
Its not good for game balance. the consoles where already significantly better then the standard ones and dps is the last thing that needed a boost.

With these to managed to make fleet gear the only gear worth having, aside from some omega rep gear. And given how easy all pve content is already, those will make it even more simple.

-= ISE: 12:19 -=- CSE 12:41 -=- KASE 11:59 -=- HSe 8:06 total =-
-= KAGE 5:43 =-
[7:07] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Disruptor Banks - Overload II deals 123086 (41096) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.