Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 191
10-22-2013, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisknives View Post
I believe their is a different URL for Tribble and the Main server as I had a similar problem once before and that turned out to be the problem.

Double check to make sure you are going to http://gateway.startrekonline.com
Ah, that was the problem. It turns out I was going to http://gatewaytest.startrekonline.com instead. Thanks.
Career Officer
# 192
10-23-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonpgruber View Post
why do we have the option to contribute to fleet projects on the gateway when it is just ignored? if we can't do something then d don't give us the option. our little heads can't handle it. the gateway has been useless for a long time. how about we do something worthwhile with it. refining dilithium would be nice for starters.
That's what "in Beta" means. Bugs are going to get through, and features are going to be incomplete.

Give 'em a chance. Yeah--I experienced the same thing, using both Chrome and IE10 on Windows 7. Yeah, it's taking time to get it up to a useful state, but I see progress. It's a bug that got through the works. Hopefully, the next update will fix the ability to contribute to fleet projects, and add other functions as well (such as being able to schedule DOFF assignments and Reputation projects).
Career Officer
# 193 Bug to report
10-29-2013, 12:07 PM
On Fleet projects, it appears that in some cases (not all) the total amount of a resources that is required gets reported incorrectly to the gateway interface--it appears that the total figure for required amount is often higher than the actual total figure for the required amount. Because of this, the interface allows the user to attempt to contribute to that resource, if they have that resource, even if the resource is already filled. If the resource is already filled, then the user is given the impression that it did not work, since the interface does prevent contributions higher than the total required.

It is an annoyance factor. I only figured it out when I tried the gateway while simultaneously online with the PC client.
Career Officer
# 194 Bug to report--continued
10-29-2013, 12:10 PM
Going a little further with my bug report--the ones that appear to be misreporting the total seem to be the ones with odd figures. For example, if the total is an even 40,000, it seems to report correctly, but when it is 337, it reports it as 350.
Starfleet Veteran
# 195
10-29-2013, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by confedinblue View Post
Going a little further with my bug report--the ones that appear to be misreporting the total seem to be the ones with odd figures. For example, if the total is an even 40,000, it seems to report correctly, but when it is 337, it reports it as 350.
I'll bet that has something to do with not factoring the dilithium mine discounts into the requirements.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Ensign
# 196
11-06-2013, 03:17 AM
Disconnected from Gateway
Login Server Internal Error: Account Permissions Not Found

Getting this error why? (using the gateway trial)

Last edited by therealnevos; 11-06-2013 at 03:20 AM.
Ensign
# 197 Game crash
11-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Hello!

I'm experiencing game crashes after the patch 2013.11.12
firstly i noticed that the game uses now a new different direct x 9 version
antialiasing was disabled, i tried to change it back to 2x (since there are lot of graphical glitches since im playing this game -like 2 years now from time to time- without antialiasing so i have to enable it)
but then ive seen that now i can only select msas or something... so i enabled it then the game crashed with light speed
after that the game tried to send the error report however it wanted to send like 2 GB of data well i dont have time for that so i closed it

i relogin again and tried some settings to compensate somehow the graphical glitch without antialiasing but no luck
also tried different directx versions however there were no effect whatsoever

then i gave up, closed the game options and after some seconds the game crashed again

please fix it

also would be cool if you could fix the graphical glitch which is killing me
i can take some screenshots if you want to see my pain
but i guess lot of us experiencing this too

edit1: gamecrased again after beaming down to fleet starbase
anyway im sending the 1GB data have fun cryptic

Last edited by littletonnie; 11-12-2013 at 11:40 AM. Reason: adding more info
Ensign
# 198 I can't play
11-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Hello! I have a problem. Before the patch 12.11.2013, everything was ok. After the patch i can't login. In the middle of the screen appears CRYPTIC logo and after loading bar is full the game crash. A window is open and the title window is "CrypticError: Oops!" and i have to write a bug report. I uninstall the game and reinstall it but the problem still exists. Can somebody help me and tell me what to do, please? Thank you.

Another problem. I have to ask how many time per day i have to recreate my outfits? At least 2 or 3 times per day my outfits disappear. I have to waste energy credit and time to recreate them again. Why? I understand a lot of players have this problem. Can this be fixed? Thank you.

***** 3 hours after patch and still i can't login, still can't play. I need to know, is my computer or Cryptic responsable for this? No answers for those who have this problem????

Last edited by sto1208; 11-12-2013 at 01:08 PM. Reason: add info
Ensign
# 199 crash, i can't play
11-12-2013, 11:59 AM
hello i have similar problem.. after 12.11.2013 patch, i can't log in.. after the big cryptic logo, the game is crashed.... please fix it...
Ensign
# 200
11-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Looks like deja vue. Cryptic crashes before the game can load. Built a new pc after the last graphics card issue. Was working fine until now.