Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Career Officer
# 91
11-06-2013, 08:59 PM
as a sidenote, out of curiosity.

lets say you are not in a premade pre made but a really effective whatever made. how many times will your team que? or how often will you do it till you "kill the ques" (is a term I've heard tossed around).

thats just a general question for peeps. not saying bad or good, just wondering, and if it is till we/you "kill the ques" how many matches would be appropriate before disbanding team and forming with others on the ques?
<a href=http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5 target=_blank>http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5</a>
Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE
Captain
# 92
11-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 View Post
I wouldn't be shy of TD. Losts of people that rarely/never pew have joined us and everyone still has fun.

As far as you sucking, well nah :p

Cheers!
I would really like to take you up on that. This weekend I will definitely like to participate. Is it ok if I jump onto the TS? Or is that by invite only?

Lately I have been exhausted by the grind on my toons. Just want to play some matches for a while.
Empire Veteran
# 93
11-07-2013, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
I would really like to take you up on that. This weekend I will definitely like to participate. Is it ok if I jump onto the TS? Or is that by invite only?

Lately I have been exhausted by the grind on my toons. Just want to play some matches for a while.
Like boot camp it is open.

cheers!
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Empire Veteran
# 94
11-07-2013, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talzerotwo View Post
as a sidenote, out of curiosity.

lets say you are not in a premade pre made but a really effective whatever made. how many times will your team que? or how often will you do it till you "kill the ques" (is a term I've heard tossed around).

thats just a general question for peeps. not saying bad or good, just wondering, and if it is till we/you "kill the ques" how many matches would be appropriate before disbanding team and forming with others on the ques?
Perhaps this isn't a favorable position....

1 is enough when people have issues with a fleet.

ffs -X-Treme was a casual fleet and I can't count the times when people would complain when they saw just me. Comments like, "It's always -X-Treme and friends" or -X-Treme premade in queue when it was just me and killer.

w/e. It doesn't matter. Most players have little integrity. They have his moi moi moi concept. It's tiresome.
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Empire Veteran
# 95
11-07-2013, 01:38 AM
I am not in a premade... I often play pvp as a pug... I know I can find a premade and frankly I do not care if I win or I loose. I know "someone has to die", I do all I can... sometime I win, sometime I loose. It's the game, but is also a way to learn how "pvp".

Quote:
Originally Posted by empireofsteve View Post
This is one of the reasons I PvP in a shuttle when I do C&H. I hide in the asteroids or starbase while taking points and rarely get hit by anything.
this is what I hate... Sorry to be rude, but it's because of player like you that there is less fun in pvp, it's because of player like you that often one team has less active member than the other and a match is much more unbalanced. Even if you use your little shuttle to capture, it' a "capture and hold" and using a shuttle you can't "hold".
Career Officer
# 96
11-07-2013, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post

You don't want to willingly enter Panda TS. The first time i knew i was there, i woke up on the Panda starbase buck naked, a green feather in my hair and a stick of bamboo wedged up my backside. It was a terrifying experience.
Captain
# 97
11-07-2013, 05:32 AM
I think it is up to us as the dominant pvp players to establish a code of conduct for ourselves. With great power comes great... We all know what Uncle Ben said.

Visit my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Akurie369?feature=watch
or, follow me on FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bi-Sh...70769523107039
Captain
# 98
11-07-2013, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
You don't want to willingly enter Panda TS. The first time i knew i was there, i woke up on the Panda starbase buck naked, a green feather in my hair and a stick of bamboo wedged up my backside. It was a terrifying experience.
That was all you got? My memory is still a little hazy, but I'm pretty sure that I was violated by a 30ft tall cybernetic lifeform with delusions of Pop Stardom
Quote:
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIYOTT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ: Have you wondered that maybe all the things they've added to the gaem lately is to literally make PvP unbearable? Because everything they've added has no use in PvE at all; we know the big boss hates 14 yo min maxers
Captain
# 99
11-07-2013, 05:49 AM
Quote:
LOL. Oh Reg you still make me laugh.

"Mebe I .................................................. .. like it like that" LOL

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 11-07-2013 at 05:55 AM.
Career Officer
# 100
11-07-2013, 06:15 AM
Quote:
You forgot about the traffic cone wedged up your.....
Now found frequenting MWO short term and then Star Citizen long term. Raged Quit PVP long ago
- Gohan (House of Beautiful /Sad Pandas)