Commander
# 131
11-07-2013, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
5 billion zen +6 trillion lobi
Tis a proper supership... but like must proper superships, I wouldn't want it. I am already having teething issues with the Obelisk, and i am in no mood to get wedged between a world, and a hard spot.

I do look forward to trying out my David V Goliath build on my 200FC science vessel refit though.
Captain
# 132
11-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekkat View Post
83.6 miles. Think about that on a map.
Quote:
The English Channel, often referred to simply as the Channel, is an arm of the Atlantic Ocean that separates southern England from northern France, and joins the North Sea to the Atlantic. It is about 560 km (350 mi) long and varies in width from 240 km (150 mi) at its widest to 33.1 km (20.6 mi) in the Strait of Dover.
Depending on where you land it you can plug the English Channel.

The distance from Richmond Va to Norfolk Va is 92.7 miles. That ship is about the length of one of Virginia's main land peninsulas.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Lt. Commander
# 133
11-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lystent View Post
Tis a proper supership... but like must proper superships, I wouldn't want it. I am already having teething issues with the Obelisk, and i am in no mood to get wedged between a world, and a hard spot.

I do look forward to trying out my David V Goliath build on my 200FC science vessel refit though.
I believe I read something about that build in another thread you posted. Do you have any stats about it up anywhere online? I'm kind of a Rhode Island class fanboy

"The Borg - party-poopers of the galaxy" ~ The Doctor
"If you hear muffled screams, consider it a request for beamout" ~ Tom Paris
Joined January 2012
Captain
# 134
11-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Flip it over and it totally looks like the Fhloston paradise from 5th element.
Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
Captain
# 135
11-08-2013, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnshadow27 View Post
Flip it over and it totally looks like the Fhloston paradise from 5th element.
Maybe there will be a rescue the beautiful opera diva mission.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"