Captain
# 11
09-15-2013, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmallm View Post
One I like was making the belly big on the girls. So you can have one look pregnant to add more to the RP.
That's what I thought at first, but the shape is off IMO. Too much in the jelly rolls category to resemble a pregnancy.

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!
Captain
# 12
09-15-2013, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
That's what I thought at first, but the shape is off IMO. Too much in the jelly rolls category to resemble a pregnancy.
I noticed it too. When I logged on the other day. Thought I remember seeing it swell to show it. But it didn't really.

However I did thicken up the legs on my thick girl Engineer officer. Thanks for your advice, that did help as well. As she had too skinny legs for her body.

I'm really glad the game offer this kind of customization on your characters. Each one I have got some kind of customization.
Captain
Lieutenant
# 14
11-07-2013, 12:50 PM
LOL. Glad I wasnt sipping liquid while I read your post.
Career Officer
# 15
11-19-2013, 01:39 PM
This thread almost restores my faith in humanity
Captain
# 16
11-25-2013, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulserazor View Post
This thread almost restores my faith in humanity
Still not quite there yet then...?

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Also, follow me on Twitter!
Captain
# 17
11-25-2013, 10:49 PM
I think I'm ok thanks.

http://youtu.be/ufDTDUPZrag
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Captain
# 18
12-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Commander
# 19
12-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
you can give your male character some sexy feminine curves as well!
Feminine yes. Sexy? no -- unless you like the elderly woman look.

Men can have wide hips but they're pretty flat in the back in STO. Wide hips + flat = old woman.
Captain
# 20
12-05-2013, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmallm View Post
One I like was making the belly big on the girls. So you can have one look pregnant to add more to the RP.
Did that with an NPC in "Bait and Switch". Romulan with a half-Bajoran baby (it makes sense in context). It actually doesn't look half-bad if you also increase the bust size a bit, which happens during human pregnancy anyway. I wouldn't try to use it on a boff, though: A, when they're that pregnant Starfleet would most likely send them on maternity leave, and B, the char animations can't really do the right bounce.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Closed Thread