Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 111
11-07-2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post

It's all of the lazy-assed PvE that makes people weak.
Yeah, but it's us PvE Heroes that have rocked you guys lately.
Captain
# 112
11-07-2013, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Indeed, **** these whiners.

I grew up in the era of 5-man TSI teams in the queues, etc.

You took your lumps and moved on. People are too soft these days.

The game's a lot different these days...and only going to get worse in less than a week. Not really a fair comparison Some of "these whiners" wouldn't have the issue losing like that...but when 1-2 geared/skilled folks can completely roll a pug in a few blinks of an eye because of all the powercreep; there's no point in taking the lumps - easier just to move on and forget about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchsong View Post
Yeah, but it's us PvE Heroes that have rocked you guys lately.
Nah, I'd say it was Cryptic.
Career Officer
# 113
11-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
The game's a lot different these days...and only going to get worse in less than a week. Not really a fair comparison Some of "these whiners" wouldn't have the issue losing like that...but when 1-2 geared/skilled folks can completely roll a pug in a few blinks of an eye because of all the powercreep; there's no point in taking the lumps - easier just to move on and forget about it.
Yeah, there is more creep no doubt. The ease of running FAW builds and melting traditional setups is pretty evident of that.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.

Last edited by snoge00f; 11-07-2013 at 11:23 AM.
Captain
# 114
11-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Yeah, there is more creep no doubt. The ease of running FAW builds and melting traditional setups is pretty evident of that.
It was just trippy yesterday, I guess an eye-opener. I was running through things on all my alts, instead of just the pseudo three mains. So even if some of the builds were similar, the gearing was massively different.

On a guy from Group A, I'm flying around going wheee.
On a guy from Group B, I'm flyi...nope, I 'm dead already.

On a guy from Group A, my insignificant damage adds up!
On a guy from Group B, are my weapons...even firing?

On a guy from Group A, neener neener - you should have brought more Sci.
On a guy from Group B, neener neener - was already dead before half the stuff landed.

It was just trippy. Guess it was the order I did it in. I normally do the three guys and then the rest, but this time I went back and forth...and well, it just killed all the fun.

Not the dying part, you know when you're undergeared/outgunned and what to expect. But much like I've apologized to folks for popping them, more surprised than they that they popped...it basically called into question every time somebody else popped and every time somebody else didn't pop me. How many times was it one of my Group A guys against one of their Group B guys...? And yeah, that just sucked all the fun out of it for me...
Captain
# 115
11-07-2013, 11:49 AM
I stopped PvPing
Empire Veteran
# 116
11-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Yep the game is a lot different these days. With all that powercreep you won't be able to kill the enemy team in a shuttle anymore.

Ah I still remember the good old cruisers online. Engi healer in a star cruiser and you just kill 5 people without effort (not good players of course, the average random).

Actually I think the average random profited from the power creep. These days they are almost forced to get some heal/resist.
My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!
Captain
# 117
11-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussultimatum View Post
OK, time to call you and your line of BS out.

Post a single screenshot to back up any of your ridiculous claims, otherwise we can all ignore you for the liar that you appear to be.

I love the one you made up about Pandas taunting KDF because they have cloaks.

Really? Pandas are one of the few fleets that regularly queue up for FvK.

Pandas have KDF die-hard players.

Lots of Pandas use cloak.

Less BS, more sense.

Oh Stop with ur load of BS child, don't even try to act like all Sad Pandas players are a bunch of AI's which everyone acting or doing the same thing while the reality is totally different. while there are alot people in Sad Pandas and other Fed PvP Fleets that don't talk trash to pugs, but there are also some arrogant players in those fleets who don't have the same behavior as the others and many of those are the ones talk trash against pugs especially when winning a match while they're hiding behind their premade teammates that is buffing and healing them. like ''michael collins'' from LaFamilia earlier today was talking massive garbage to a KDF pug when he was with his premade which was focus firing, cross healing, buffing, subnuke, etc. in a 5Fv4K arena match which they won 15-2. i will also add that many Fed players talking trash in PvP thinking they're good and they never pug period at all proving how truly cowardly they're are, they only PvPing in premades.

Truth hurts, does it? that many Fed/Fedmulan players hiding behind premades do usually taunt or crying over about how KDF players using cloaks in PvP matches, but u don't see most KDF players taunting or crying about Fed/Fedmulans players doing the exact same thing or especially when u guys is fleeing away from battle which u Feds are very good at doing may i add. I also find it funny that Fed players to this day still complaining that KDF ships are still op especially since when we don't even a powerfully offensive 5 tac console ship since the Bortasqu's 2 years ago... a Battle Cruiser with a turn rate inferior to most Fed cruisers.

I see Noob Core, Turks, LaFamilia, Gaiji something, a few German fleets and many others also doing FvK pvp matches with premades, maybe u were too busy doing PvE grinding or doing FvF PvP matches too long to even notice. so i'd ignore u for the liar that u already are.

Klingon Intelligence have FED... die-hard... players... in their Fed sister Fleet... Section 31.

So? Alot of players who's ship has a cloaking device uses it, it's only natural... it may not seem natural to u, since all but 3 of ur fed ship classes can't cloak. and here's the names of those Fed ship classes that can cloak, Defiant, Galaxy-X and Avenger, try them out with their cloaks and maybe u get used to it... in time. but i must warn u, u will need the cloaking device console from the Defiant or Galaxy-X to use on the Avenger, i don't want u to get the Avenger forgetting that u need that console to use it's cloak.

Ur BS don't make any dollars nor does it make any sense, so go back to ESD with ur Fed peers and type about Gorn jokes, which is something most of u Feds are only good at doing.
Career Officer
# 118
11-08-2013, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakland4life View Post
Oh Stop with ur load of BS child, don't even try to act like all Sad Pandas players are a bunch of AI's which everyone acting or doing the same thing while the reality is totally different. while there are alot people in Sad Pandas and other Fed PvP Fleets that don't talk trash to pugs, but there are also some arrogant players in those fleets who don't have the same behavior as the others and many of those are the ones talk trash against pugs especially when winning a match while they're hiding behind their premade teammates that is buffing and healing them. like ''michael collins'' from LaFamilia earlier today was talking massive garbage to a KDF pug when he was with his premade which was focus firing, cross healing, buffing, subnuke, etc. in a 5Fv4K arena match which they won 15-2. i will also add that many Fed players talking trash in PvP thinking they're good and they never pug period at all proving how truly cowardly they're are, they only PvPing in premades.

Truth hurts, does it? that many Fed/Fedmulan players hiding behind premades do usually taunt or crying over about how KDF players using cloaks in PvP matches, but u don't see most KDF players taunting or crying about Fed/Fedmulans players doing the exact same thing or especially when u guys is fleeing away from battle which u Feds are very good at doing may i add. I also find it funny that Fed players to this day still complaining that KDF ships are still op especially since when we don't even a powerfully offensive 5 tac console ship since the Bortasqu's 2 years ago... a Battle Cruiser with a turn rate inferior to most Fed cruisers.

I see Noob Core, Turks, LaFamilia, Gaiji something, a few German fleets and many others also doing FvK pvp matches with premades, maybe u were too busy doing PvE grinding or doing FvF PvP matches too long to even notice. so i'd ignore u for the liar that u already are.

Klingon Intelligence have FED... die-hard... players... in their Fed sister Fleet... Section 31.

So? Alot of players who's ship has a cloaking device uses it, it's only natural... it may not seem natural to u, since all but 3 of ur fed ship classes can't cloak. and here's the names of those Fed ship classes that can cloak, Defiant, Galaxy-X and Avenger, try them out with their cloaks and maybe u get used to it... in time. but i must warn u, u will need the cloaking device console from the Defiant or Galaxy-X to use on the Avenger, i don't want u to get the Avenger forgetting that u need that console to use it's cloak.

Ur BS don't make any dollars nor does it make any sense, so go back to ESD with ur Fed peers and type about Gorn jokes, which is something most of u Feds are only good at doing.
It's good to see the old KDF self superiority is alive & well.

Grow some balls, if somebody trashes from behind a premade, he/she has nothing worth listening too.
Captain
# 119
11-08-2013, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
It's good to see the old KDF self superiority is alive & well.

He is one of those erpers who think they are really feds or kdfs...he is really in game ,don't wake him up lol
Starfleet Veteran
# 120
11-08-2013, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Indeed, **** these whiners.
I grew up in the era of 5-man TSI teams in the queues, etc.
You took your lumps and moved on. People are too soft these days.
TSI and...QEW!
After a fierce battle against the evuls a Fed Captain needs some relax!