Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 280
# 31
11-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
Lol, you're right...but...may I suggest you a Fed Romulan T'varo?
True..but then it wouldn't be a true starfleet officer in a Battle Cloak ship, until they release a bc for the defiant, Shai'la is on desk duty and Luv-me is taking over
<a href=http://www.facebook.com/at.cakuzma target=_blank>Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page</a>
Real Join Date: 2009
Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 273
# 32
11-08-2013, 10:42 AM
I would have come, even though I have little-no PVP experience, however as it is midnight GMT, I can't come. I'll keep checking here incase it is changes, in which case I will join.
Join Star Trek Battles!
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,057
# 33
11-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shailat View Post
True..but then it wouldn't be a true starfleet officer in a Battle Cloak ship, until they release a bc for the defiant, Shai'la is on desk duty and Luv-me is taking over
Desk duty...so boring...but if you send Luv-me to Rura Penthe then Shai'la will return to fight the evul Klinguns!
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

I salute Adm. Marcus, a real Starfleet hero! Thanks to his courage we Tac Feds now have an awesome Cruiser, the USS Avenger!
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,389
# 34
11-08-2013, 11:43 AM
No promises now-I may be busy fixing the truck that day, but if I'm not, I'll be there in one of my toons. (after all, if Starwrath's going to be on this weekend, it'll at least be an interesting fight...)
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 268
# 35
11-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
Desk duty...so boring...but if you send Luv-me to Rura Penthe then Shai'la will return to fight the evul Klinguns!

You go to your side!!! This is KDF thread!! i saw your post: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13334171

You are SPY!!

nuqneH... congrats? muahhahahaha


KDF LIVE!!!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,206
# 36
11-08-2013, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shailat View Post
Mee Too!



Im not nearly as good as any of you guys, but i would love to give this a try,
  • Luv-Me@cakuzma
  • Sexy Orion KDF Tactical Officer
  • IKS Pugg'in (Fleet Norgh Bird-of-Pray Retrofit)

Yes, i know this will be space pvp


I wont be able to make it every weekend as i work on some of them, but the ones i dont, ill try and make
Its about building relationships and having fun! No pressure on performing like a premade!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,206
# 37
11-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiraltrappitt View Post
I would have come, even though I have little-no PVP experience, however as it is midnight GMT, I can't come. I'll keep checking here incase it is changes, in which case I will join.
If you leave your time zone, we can see if there's something we can arrange to accommodate all that want to play some!

Experience is something that will come with practice and we Klingons like to support each other!!!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,206
# 38
11-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
No promises now-I may be busy fixing the truck that day, but if I'm not, I'll be there in one of my toons. (after all, if Starwrath's going to be on this weekend, it'll at least be an interesting fight...)
I would be honored to fly with you mate!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 147
# 39
11-08-2013, 02:19 PM
emoe@emoejoe est tz (gmt-5) ion mogai tac

crush the puny federation!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 48
# 40 coming back to sto soon
11-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Sign me up brother

Gorn of the Dead Tac Bug
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:17 PM.