Captain
# 231
11-06-2013, 05:29 PM
i like teaming with you pulse when we get queued together pugwise...

why'd you quit?
Lt. Commander
# 232
11-08-2013, 02:22 PM
sadly annoying drunktards who talk over everyone while not even using one buff...

leave this type of game less than appealing.

you dont see minor leaguers playing with all stars in baseball why here?

i wont hold my fire vs ultra noobs just to skew the battle reports and give people false hope about their fail builds.

and i dont like the idea of banning ANYTHING

look for durden 2.0 hosted by me on nc ts (no noobs!)
Ensign
# 233
11-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Hi.:-)

Allthoe we welcome beginners in TD. Having rambling drunks in TD ts getting everyones ears ringing with bs talk is unnaceptable.

By the time I became aware of this the individual/s in question was gone from the server. If this/these person/persons comes back while im online i will adress this issue and solve it once and for all.

If this happens again and im seemingly unaware of it, pm me ingame, and ill take care of it.

@truthseeker69

Show Me Your Critz/ House of Critz

Last edited by truthseeker10368; 11-08-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Career Officer
# 234
11-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker10368 View Post
Hi.:-)

Allthoe we welcome beginners in TD. Having rambling drunks in TD ts getting everyones ears ringing with bs talk is unnaceptable.

By the time I became aware of this the individual/s in question was gone from the server. If this/these person/persons comes back while im online i will adress this issue and solve it once and for all.

If this happens again and im seemingly unaware of it, pm me ingame, and ill take care of it.

@truthseeker69

Show Me Your Critz/ House of Critz
Can I ask what TS this took place in? I assume Panda TS but that might be wrong. If it was then I'm pretty sure all Sad Pandas have the ability to kick from the server, I'd have to check my own privies to see. But i'm sure enough people have at least one or online that would be happy to pop on and put out any fires if needed.
Career Officer
# 235
11-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realmini View Post
sadly annoying drunktards who talk over everyone while not even using one buff...

i wont hold my fire vs ultra noobs just to skew the battle reports and give people false hope about their fail builds.

Who are you in the fleet?
<a href=http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5 target=_blank>http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5</a>
Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE
Ensign
# 236
11-08-2013, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
Can I ask what TS this took place in? I assume Panda TS but that might be wrong. If it was then I'm pretty sure all Sad Pandas have the ability to kick from the server, I'd have to check my own privies to see. But i'm sure enough people have at least one or online that would be happy to pop on and put out any fires if needed.
Hi Reg.:-)

This took place on the Panda Ts server. I was on ts one night with this drunk person rambling. I chose to not act on it as I thouth this was just a one time incident. (Allthoe i wasnt present at the latest incident, I got conformation from players present that it was the same individual as when i was on their TS) I do have server admin rights for the TD TS server and if anyone else doesnt solve this problem, I will....

@truthseeker69

Show Me Your Critz/House of Critz

Sometimes you win.......and, sometimes you learn......

Last edited by truthseeker10368; 11-09-2013 at 03:28 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 237
11-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realmini View Post

TD is for all players in the community. If you want to play against the big boys just ask. We will be happy to show you how it's done.
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Career Officer
# 238
11-09-2013, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 View Post
TD is for all players in the community. If you want to play against the big boys just ask. We will be happy to show you how it's done.
And, he is also perfectly welcome to run TD matches too. Anything that buffs decent games is good.

Right?
Lt. Commander
# 239 itsminmaxmofo
11-11-2013, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
And, he is also perfectly welcome to run TD matches too. Anything that buffs decent games is good.

Right?
Yeah I dont need his blessing either, as last time I checked, I kind of am the preeminent king of organized pvp. Who made more 10v10s? Invited more people to the chat? Been an admin for longer and still plays?

none other than minimax sto legend. and pheo half the time you ARE the drunktard in question. It simply is more fun playing with a team composed by me or at the very least of all klingons. Few and far between the regular q action will be bolstered by our continuous domination in kerat.

You see the truth is, there are tons of feds who only fed v fed and stay out of kerrat.

I dont mind, not playing with them.
Ensign
# 240
11-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Hi Realmini.:-)

Quote by realmini: (and pheo half the time you ARE the drunktard in question.)

I have played in a lot of matches together with Pheo in the last year. Lots of fun.:-) His skills as a player and behavior has allways been professional, no matter if he has been sober or drunk, and he has never flooded the TS with bs talk.

Im going to say this as a friend : RealMini, your starting to get a bit full of yourself. Calm down, this is only a game..:-)

@truthseeker69

Show Me Your Critz/House of Critz

Sometimes you win.......and, sometimes you learn......

Last edited by truthseeker10368; 11-11-2013 at 09:41 PM.