Originally Posted by centersolace View Post

That silly JC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
yes he was wishyed then moved to cereal taunting
should have stayed with the cornflake girls
There's always one in every bunch.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2872
11-09-2013, 03:08 PM
and Bannanas are bunch
munch..
Sushi roll snack
cold sky looks warm
bath is more so
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 2873
11-09-2013, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
and Bannanas are bunch
munch..
Sushi roll snack
cold sky looks warm
bath is more so
How about coconut mixed with cream, toasted nuts, and deep fried bananas? Deep fry the bananas, toast the nuts in a hot pan, plate the banaanas, cover with the nuts, and drizzle the fresh coconut cream over the top. Vanilla ice cream also goes well with it.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 2874
11-10-2013, 03:37 AM
it certainly does a nice coconut fusion w grapefruit mango chutney
or nicely paired w ginger candied and clove cinnamon honey wolven spun carmel nest.
retreats for dried apple slice noms
Captain
# 2875
11-10-2013, 07:01 AM
I might have to detour out of my way today and grab a Booster Juice. Their Pirate's Paradise is such an amazing blend. Vanilla frozen yogurt, pineapple, strawberry, and coconut all blended in to a heavenly smoothie.
Captain
# 2876
11-11-2013, 05:04 AM
Can't go wrong with that..
id do that at the airport on the way to my unit.. alt days
before the international lunch place
specializing in asian cuisine
Captain
# 2877
11-11-2013, 05:06 AM
Ah yes, before Airports were complete hellholes.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 2878
11-11-2013, 06:06 AM
Some airports still aren't bad. Dulles, VA and Orlando, FL are smaller airports but have been decent the times I have been through them. Vancouver, Canada has one of the worst airports I have ever been through. When I'd choose to go through LAX over there, you know you aren't doing something right.
Captain
# 2879
11-13-2013, 12:11 PM
We need to get out the rescue bendi-bus and search for Senshi. Where is that solace guy hiding when you need him to help? Probably playing WoW.
Captain
# 2880
11-14-2013, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpcapulet View Post
Senshi is chasing bunnies. Agent 6 is currently on shift and last reported his position 18 minutes ago.
It appears Cappy has someone on his trail. I wonder if the bunnies he's chasing is Momo and her friends.