Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Career Officer
https://alphastrikers.com/home.html

And I do it there.

At least when I PVP alone I know who the winner is.

No seriously, as soon as I figure out to attach a blog to that I'll be forum raging to my hearts content where no one will be harmed.

But in the meantime if you know someone that needs to start the grind and is just lost on how to set up a ship...

Or someone that PVP'd so hard their hands are like claws...

Or someone that has a moist monitor because I use LEMON FLAVORED INK!

Direct them to that website. It will enhance their life. Honest.

Okay really at this point it is more of just a portal to my channel, but give it time!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Captain
# 2
11-09-2013, 05:23 PM
What resolution is the background set for...it cuts off and bleeds whitespace on both 1440x900 and 1280x720. On the gf's 1024x768, the image appears to fit - but then you've got the various links sitting out in whitespace. On the other resolutions, the words dance the line between the two.
Vice Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
V.S.S. Oracle, D'Kyr-class Science Vessel
Career Officer
# 3
11-09-2013, 05:29 PM
OMG white space of death
Now found frequenting MWO short term and then Star Citizen long term. Raged Quit PVP long ago
- Gohan (House of Beautiful /Sad Pandas)
Captain
# 4
11-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Ooops. Can't see it. Too bad as well. I've learned a great deal over time keeping up with the things Thissler shares with us.
Career Officer
# 5 Excellent question!
11-09-2013, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
What resolution is the background set for...it cuts off and bleeds whitespace on both 1440x900 and 1280x720. On the gf's 1024x768, the image appears to fit - but then you've got the various links sitting out in whitespace. On the other resolutions, the words dance the line between the two.
No seriously that's a great question. It's a pretty basic drop and drag website builder.

Let me get in there and TWEAK IT!!!
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Captain
# 6
11-09-2013, 07:48 PM
I like those youtube links.
Reality is WAR
KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Career Officer
# 7
11-09-2013, 07:50 PM
when im alone i spank the monkey. to each their own i guess
<a href=http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5 target=_blank>http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5</a>
Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE
Captain
# 8
11-09-2013, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thissler View Post
No seriously that's a great question. It's a pretty basic drop and drag website builder.

Let me get in there and TWEAK IT!!!
Meh, my bad for that being so abrupt. What I said wasn't very helpful. Sure, I listed the various resolutions, but I didn't list the browser. It was Firefox in all cases. I didn't check it in IE, Chrome, Opera, or Safari. Then again, if I had just checked the source or bothered to scroll down I would have seen the WSB button...meh. (insert excuse here: sinus headache)

Meh, to be honest - I no longer have all the stuff installed anyway to give a proper...well...anything. My last domain expired three months ago, and I'm not sure I worked on it in the past nine months anyway...been five years since I was in that industry.

Now I'm just rambling. (yes, sinus headache - I'm going back to sleep)
Vice Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
V.S.S. Oracle, D'Kyr-class Science Vessel
Captain
# 9
11-10-2013, 09:17 AM
Very cool mate and thanks for the twitter invite, though I already keep tabs on your through google+. Imma stalker.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
11-10-2013, 10:49 AM
It's really a shame you're an evul Klingun!
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!