Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 11
11-05-2013, 03:55 AM
I had this problem earlier tonight myself. What I did on the next run-through after deleting the bugged character, was to wait until red alert went off, and to make sure the text blurb showed up between finishing the ground and beaming back up. I got the text blurb, and the mission completed fine.

I'm starting to think the bug might be similar to one I've had in Night of the Comet, where a text box not seen and acknowledged can cause the whole mission to foul in the bar brawl. Basically, same deal to fix, just take your time between the first group and the bar, and it'll pop up when you aren't on red alert for the ground map.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-05-2013, 12:30 PM
Same. I finished off the space fight with the Borg and was unable to progress, even leave the system afterwards.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
11-05-2013, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bannon3 View Post
I beamed up from Vega and the Cubes are just sitting there, the mission is not advancing at all. I tried a relog to see if that would jog it but no luck.
This is my experience with my current test character. Can't transwarp and nothing is in the area but the cubes.
Career Officer
# 14
11-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Having the same problem as well... can't progress the mission after being prompted to go down the the colony, then being said to beam back to the ship immediatelly, the space battle took space, was told to go to ESD, but the mission is stuck, as I can't transwarp or anything. And, the objective says to go to the Vega colony again, which it won't allow me either.

This needs a fix, for sure. <.<

"Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else."
~jodarkrider's female torso improvements suggestions~
Twitter - @JanDarkrider (mostly RP & self-parody in character)
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-05-2013, 04:24 PM
It seems to be hit or miss. I re-ran the tutorial and ran into the same issue in a different mission of the tutorial, communication breakdown I believe.

I exited the game and relaunched and it fixed the issue and I finished the rest of the tutorial without any problems.

The tutorial itself seems quite buggy though.
Survivor of Romulus
# 16 assimilation of the innocent
11-06-2013, 03:21 AM
Desperate Measures
its not giving me any objective so cant finnish it ill try logging out n back in but i wont hold my breath.
with a heavy heart i quit on the 27/4/2014 because there dont fix things and are stealing my rep powers that ive worked hard for game uninstalled
Survivor of Romulus
# 17 Dire Warnings
11-08-2013, 09:13 PM
ive just patched and got up to dire warrings it told me to go to esd but wont let me leave the system its grayed out on mini map and no pop up to leave the system
ID #43,533
with a heavy heart i quit on the 27/4/2014 because there dont fix things and are stealing my rep powers that ive worked hard for game uninstalled
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
11-10-2013, 11:10 AM
i tryed again today it gets to the point were it says go to ESD but cant leave the system, mini map leave system is grayed out and no pop up to leave ether.

ive played since this game went F2P so i know how to leave a mission map.

Last edited by wilbor2; 11-10-2013 at 11:14 AM.
Career Officer
# 19
11-10-2013, 02:42 PM
@willbor2 - Sadly, if you encountered a bug during this mission, and can't move forward, you won't be able to finish it with the character. I started the tutorial missions a new, with a new character, and then even this mission worked fine. So, I'd guess they did fix the bug, but once you have the mission bugged on already existing character, it remains bugged and you need to start over. I tried several times myself, before throwing it and starting a new character.

"Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else."
~jodarkrider's female torso improvements suggestions~
Twitter - @JanDarkrider (mostly RP & self-parody in character)
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
11-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodarkrider View Post
@willbor2 - Sadly, if you encountered a bug during this mission, and can't move forward, you won't be able to finish it with the character. I started the tutorial missions a new, with a new character, and then even this mission worked fine. So, I'd guess they did fix the bug, but once you have the mission bugged on already existing character, it remains bugged and you need to start over. I tried several times myself, before throwing it and starting a new character.
Boo i cant be arsed to make a other char i just wonted to have a look at the new stuff