Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 121
11-08-2013, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainedna View Post
He is one of those erpers who think they are really feds or kdfs...he is really in game ,don't wake him up lol
He is an evul Klingun!
After a fierce battle against the evuls a Fed Captain needs some relax!
Empire Veteran
# 122
11-08-2013, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
I would really like to take you up on that. This weekend I will definitely like to participate. Is it ok if I jump onto the TS? Or is that by invite only?

Lately I have been exhausted by the grind on my toons. Just want to play some matches for a while.
There is a TS to TD?
Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....

R.I.P
Empire Veteran
# 123
11-08-2013, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcduffie369 View Post
I think it is up to us as the dominant pvp players to establish a code of conduct for ourselves. With great power comes great... We all know what Uncle Ben said.
That his rice cooks in under a minute?
Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....

R.I.P
Captain
# 124
11-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Captain
# 125
11-09-2013, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
It's good to see the old KDF self superiority is alive & well.

Grow some balls, if somebody trashes from behind a premade, he/she has nothing worth listening too.
When anybody trashes anybody from behind a premade, they should have nothing to say to begin with... they're the ones who have no balls at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainedna View Post
He is one of those erpers who think they are really feds or kdfs...he is really in game ,don't wake him up lol
just like when people that are pro democrat or republican, cop or gang, china or america, lakers or clippers fan. the fact is even in the real world people favor one side over another wether its a sports team, political parties, armies, etc. it's no different in video games, which in star trek games i favor KDF alot more.
Career Officer
# 126
11-11-2013, 09:54 AM
PuG stomping can mean different things to different people. Some are upset anytime a premade/pugmade is on the opposing side. I actually do not consider it a 'PuG stomp' unless they do certain things.

1) When a PuG player is more experienced and the premade/pugmade team spams him with cheese to keep the pug stomp going. (I am irritated by this one, when outnumbered 3-1 and they 3 use AMS and SNB and VM and focus firing.) Why not let the guy at least put up a fight? I have been triple teamed and SNBed by all 3 in the span of 30 seconds. Am I that good? No, I am not. That is overkill, thus the term 'stomping.'

2)Spawn camping with OP console powers. KDF have been the worst because of Aceton Assimilators, especially in Capture and Hold matches. (This one is most irritating when they also do not capture the points and the match goes on indefinitely. I have seen several KDF fleets doing this and it forces to opponents to warp out.)

These two seem to be designed to drive others from PvP intentionally, and have accomplished just that.
Lt. Commander
# 127
11-11-2013, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakland4life View Post
When anybody trashes anybody from behind a premade, they should have nothing to say to begin with... they're the ones who have no balls at all.
You pretty much sumed up 99 percent of the premades in this game since day 1 back in 2010 Speak your mind man good for you!

As long as the private challenge system exists premades have no excuses on where to go. Yeah it might take a few extra minutes as opposed to qing up but still.
Lt. Commander
# 128
11-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buccaneerdtb View Post
PuG stomping can mean different things to different people. Some are upset anytime a premade/pugmade is on the opposing side. I actually do not consider it a 'PuG stomp' unless they do certain things.

1) When a PuG player is more experienced and the premade/pugmade team spams him with cheese to keep the pug stomp going. (I am irritated by this one, when outnumbered 3-1 and they 3 use AMS and SNB and VM and focus firing.) Why not let the guy at least put up a fight? I have been triple teamed and SNBed by all 3 in the span of 30 seconds. Am I that good? No, I am not. That is overkill, thus the term 'stomping.'

2)Spawn camping with OP console powers. KDF have been the worst because of Aceton Assimilators, especially in Capture and Hold matches. (This one is most irritating when they also do not capture the points and the match goes on indefinitely. I have seen several KDF fleets doing this and it forces to opponents to warp out.)

These two seem to be designed to drive others from PvP intentionally, and have accomplished just that.
Cough HOBOS Cough
Captain
# 129
11-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buccaneerdtb View Post
Had an interesting experience last night playing as a fed. After about my third or fourth respawn, I found an AA at the spawnpoint surrounded and being fed by about eight phaser turrets. By the time I had control of my ship, it had already lost its forward shield and was starting to lose hull. And as I couldn't go to full impulse while under attack and as my EM and EPtE were already on cooldown from my previous death, I was pretty defenseless.

I tried to get away from the spawn point a couple of times, but died quickly to the opposing ships each time. It was a small match and my pugmates left, while I continued to respawn to find two out of the three opposing ships waiting to hit me with grav wells and cannon fire.

After that I just sat there and respawned until the counter ran to zero. 28 deaths in that match. My new record.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig "Zinc" Zinkievich
The Federation and the Klingon Empire will be competing for influence and resources throughout the galaxy and players can influence the results through PvP battles and a system we're calling Competitive PvE.

Last edited by roxbad; 11-11-2013 at 10:49 AM.