Career Officer
On all my toons when I run S.O.I. the second time to get the weapon after getting the warp corp the first time through, the game changes my toon's uniform.

When I get out and go to tailor I cannot change the uniform to what as being worn in the first place. I can go and change the uniform pieces to correct but that cost me energy credits and even after I make the changes it will not allow me to ear or use or it does not even show the uniform as being changed.

I have just lost the credits I used to make the changes. This has happened on both Holodeck and Tribble. I am a lifer and I have paid to get extras in this game in particular I ground my rear-end off to get all the Honor guard stuff on all of my Klingon toons. On my minor toons such as my Romulan Character I am being told that my uniform pieces are not allowed even though I have earned them.

Oh a minor point I do not even show as a lifer on tribble what is up with that?
KDF Ancient House of Seplch
L.G. "Epitai" Kelrok son of Pok Seplch House Leader Tactical
L.G. Babd Grace O'Malley House Seplch Science Officer
V.A. Quintus Savat House Seplch Tactical Officer
Rihannsu
# 152
11-06-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisolliec View Post
Yesterday, I encounterd this issue about unusable KDF uniform slots with my petite Alien...
Thank you for the additional information. This is already listed in the OP:

Some KDF characters' costume slots become unusable (cannot wear, rename, or edit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolicaltroop View Post
On all my toons when I run S.O.I. the second time to get the weapon after getting the warp corp the first time through, the game changes my toon's uniform...
This problem is well documented here:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13279241

Since the Devs are aware and working on a fix, I'm going to leave that issue there.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Lieutenant
# 153
11-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Which costume projects need to be completed to get the Be'Ves and the upper-arm plates (not the shoulder-pads)? My KDF-Aligned Romulan has completed the costume projects for KHG variants 1,2,and 4, but I can't find the upper-arm plates or the cleavage window. Are those parts unlocked with variant 3, or is my costume glitching?

Rommie@BrianPatrickFrye (I wasn't feeling creative with the character name)
Rihannsu
# 154
11-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexyf View Post
Which costume projects need to be completed to get the Be'Ves and the upper-arm plates...
I'm not sure about the upper-arm plates, but I know the Be'ves "Cleavage Window" chest piece is supposed to be unlocked via the Klingon Honor Guard Style 3 costume project. However that's been broken since the beginning of the year (Jan 2013). For more info check out:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=14

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Survivor of Romulus
# 155
11-08-2013, 08:25 PM
Romulan Veteran uniform (long coat) has a clipping issue on the back, moderately annoying here.

http://s1034.photobucket.com/user/ST...ba39b.png.html
Lt. Commander
# 156
11-09-2013, 04:22 AM
Not sure if this has been reported or not, but there is an issue with the Romulan Federation 1 uniform clipping on females wearing the Romulan Civilian Skirt, as seen here:

http://i.imgur.com/4AnousS.png

I'm hesitant to report it because I don't want Cryptic to make the two pieces unusable together and call that a fix. I know they're not really intended to be used together, but in lieu of any other skirt options, I like it as a uniform.
Career Officer
# 157
11-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
Anytime you go in to modify an Off-Duty or otherwise not-Uniform costume you'll be dumped into one of the default uniform costumes. Sometimes it'll even reset all appearance settings to the character creation default for whatever species your captain is.
There was a brief period (one or two weeks tops) after LoR launched when this wasn't an issue but it went right back to being one almost immediately.
This issue still needs to be added to the OP bug list. Ticket No. 2,090,762.
Career Officer
# 158
11-11-2013, 05:47 PM
a uniform bug i've found is none of my characters can wear the fleet emblem anymore. i used to work then they fleet changed the emblem and now it just says invalid part everytime i try and use it.
Career Officer
# 159
11-13-2013, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Wrath of Khan Uniform Issues
The rank insignia is broken. It is stuck showing only the Captain's pip (it can't be changed), and it appears to be floating above/misaligned with the uniform. The shoulder strap is likewise crooked.

Specific photo examples are coming soon.
Wrath of Khan uniforms now have rank insignia options. I went to the tailor today and noticed my Wrath of Khan uniforms was missing its rank. I went to put it back and noticed that all ranks are now covered.
Career Officer
# 160
11-13-2013, 02:56 PM
One for you with the Voth Soldier Uniform;

When using the Voth Soldier Uniform on a Gorn or a Ferasan, an additional option is added called "Bare Chest" which has two options; Bare Chest and Bare Chest Gorn/Ferasan - one of these options, when chosen, causes said Gorn or Ferasan's arms to turn pink (Image).

Using the other option causes the arms to revert to their natural colour, but the fact that this happens at all is an issue. Does not occur on Humans, Trill, Orions or Klingons.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.