Rihannsu
# 131
09-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by divadretep View Post
You will have to excuse me, as I am somewhat computer illiterate, I am still learning. I tried copy paste to no avail, and I realise that something else is required to add the images, perhaps you could explain to me how to do it...
Take a screen shot of the Calc showing the bug, save the picture on your hard drive. Upload the picture to an online hosting service (there are many, I happen to like imgur, since you don't need to make an account). Post the link to the picture in this thread.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Lieutenant
# 132
09-16-2013, 08:33 AM
hello once more,

I took a look this weekend at the calculator and made some tests using warp cores, but this time without the synergy tag added...

and low and behold, what I thought was a loss of power to the donour power was actually the proper value. In other words, when I added the synergy tag (w - s) it would climg to 124, then when I would switch the tag for the inverse (s - w) it would revert to 119, which was the amount displayed without the tag.

thank you again,
Rihannsu
# 133
09-18-2013, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by divadretep View Post
...thank you again,
Anytime...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Rihannsu
# 134
09-20-2013, 03:01 PM
Last night I did some power testing. I played around with Plasmonic Leech just to see how it worked "in reality" (specifically to find out how many stacks it could achieve) and also tried to determine what, if any, benefit there was to "overcapping" my weapons power. Here are the results of that testing:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=859091

Rihannsu
# 135
10-10-2013, 06:16 AM
New Version now available!

Release Notes:

STOPowerCalc.xls vLOR.2.12 (LoR):
- Renamed pre-existing Federation Avenger (Cruiser) to Sentinel (Cruiser)
- Added stats for the new Federation Avenger Class Battle Cruiser.

Enjoy!

Rihannsu
# 136
11-01-2013, 08:15 AM
New Version now available!

Release Notes:

STOPowerCalc.xls v8.3.16 (LoR):
- Added the Obilesk Carrier and Advance Obilesk Carrier to the Special (Cross-faction) ship list under the "Unknown Alien" heading.
- Added stats for the new Obelisk Subspace Rift Warp Core.
- Modified some minor cell formatting.

Enjoy!

Ensign
# 137 Calc Missing.
11-04-2013, 10:22 AM
When I download the zip file, what I get is a zip file that is 1.5 kb and is, apparently, empty. Winzip won't open it, and neither will 7-zip.
Rihannsu
# 138
11-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoatticus View Post
When I download the zip file, what I get is a zip file that is 1.5 kb and is, apparently, empty. Winzip won't open it, and neither will 7-zip.
Strange. I tested it (as I always do) when I originally posted the update and it worked fine for me. I just now clicked on the link in the OP and I received an 81k zip file that contained the updated sheet.

Please try again. If it still fails, do please provide additional information: What browser are you using, are you right-clicking on the download link and selecting Save As... ? or how are you downloading?

Is anyone able to successfully download the zip/Calc update besides me?

Rihannsu
# 139
11-11-2013, 05:15 PM
There are many new pieces of equipment (Consoles, Sets, Warp Cores, etc.) that are being released tomorrow with Season 8. Also, there are two new Voth ships from the Voth Lockbox and Lobi store coming tomorrow.

I will try to get those added to the Calc as soon as I can. If anyone can help me find all the stats for the new gear (I got the Voth ship stats), I would appreciate it.

Also, I haven't seen any posts on the last update... Neoatticus were you able to download the Calc? Has anyone successfully downloaded version 8.3.16?

Starfleet Veteran
# 140
11-12-2013, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post

Also, I haven't seen any posts on the last update... Neoatticus were you able to download the Calc? Has anyone successfully downloaded version 8.3.16?
Just downloaded it and opened successfully in Excel 2007. Haven't done anything with it yet, but looking forward to playing with it again.

Thanks - again - for doing this. VERY useful.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.