Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,448
# 21
11-11-2013, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
I am so torn

Part of me wants to rally to battle for the feds

but the other part

wants to take my KDF toons out for a spin XD
In Darth Vader's voice:

Join the dark side rylanadionysis! The dark side shall set you free!
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 68
# 22
11-11-2013, 11:55 AM
I look forward to the fvk ques, they are more fun than fvf.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 272
# 23
11-11-2013, 02:23 PM
I experienced this first hand at Kerrat. Worst spawn camp I have ever seen. There were at least 4 Aceton Assimilators placed, BoPs and Scimitars just waiting when I entered. I was able to get away from the kill zone the second time I spawned, but two (yes two, such honorable people these Klinks) pursued me. After using up just about everything to get out of the killzone, I had no options left (flying a FHEC) and ended up getting killed.

Of course, in standard Klink style, they taunted me because I had the nerve to get 40k+ from the kill zone then attempting to fight my pursuers.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 244
# 24
11-12-2013, 06:09 AM
Thats the only thing about some PvP playstyles I've seen. If your a good player you dont need to Spawn Camp. It's just a cheap dirty way to indulge killing people. I've seen it done in a C&H with Klingons with a Fleet that shall not be named... but in the end I just ended up taunting them back in Zone because I couldn't be bothered. That kind of PvP play is going to drive a nail into the heart of PvP and put people off for good.

However back on topic I do like a good honest FvK fight, nothing better than a bit of adrenaline! Bring it on Honorable Klinks!
Captain
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 997
# 25
11-12-2013, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupaholic View Post
Don't be. The Feds deserve it.

What? Think about it.

In one had they preach about diplomacy and prime directives. Meanwhile the other hand is busy smashing you in the face repeatedly. These squeaky clean Feddies are probably responsible for more death and destruction than the KDF would ever hope to be!

Don't be fooled people, the Feddies are the real enemies here!
Ah heck, I pretty much play all my characters as independents. They own their own ships, equipment, and everything else along with it. Along with the fact that you can refuse to do missions, pretty much tells me, the "KDF" aren't really KDF, and PC Starfleet isn't really Starfleet, lol. So my version is all my characters have commissions from whatever side they're supposed to be on, and Starflleet/KDF/RR supply the crews, but I'm pretty much my own force.

butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
Temperance Brennan, "A building"
Lieutenant
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 73
# 26
11-12-2013, 06:55 AM
Hate to burst everyone's bubble, but the likely hood that anyone will even be able to login for the next week is highly unlikely. Even if you do get in the constant server crashes will keep you from doing anything.
I do like the sound of it, finally some kinks to shoot at in kerrat. Can't wait.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,255
# 27
11-12-2013, 07:11 AM
"Kick ********* up to Qo'nos"

At last Starwrath acknowledges that the federation is beneath us.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,053
# 28
11-13-2013, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
"Kick ********* up to Qo'nos"
At last Starwrath acknowledges that the federation is beneath us.
Nah, evul! We're behind you...to kick your candy...
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

I salute Adm. Marcus, a real Starfleet hero! Thanks to his courage we Tac Feds now have an awesome Cruiser, the USS Avenger!
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 365
# 29
11-13-2013, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post


No more diplomacy. We are Klingon! We shall darken the sky over Sol with our battlecruisers!!!


I disagree my misguided friend you shall Brighten the sky over sol



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...hZpEve6jI#t=34


See 0:34-1:33



So can I have your stuff when you all go to storm the castle?
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5
# 30
11-14-2013, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
Open Comms...


No more diplomacy. We are Klingon! We shall darken the sky over Sol with our battlecruisers!!!
myself.)
Then we shall fight in the shade
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:35 AM.