Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Career Officer
So, due to misinformation in my fleet among Senior officer ranks, the tribble special project got finished and it imho ruins the look of the starbase as a whole, sadly Mr. Nemo, while he has the option to clean the tribbles up (for all of about 20 minutes before they re-appear), it is almost pointless to bother. It would be nice if there was a permanent option to disable the tribbles, or for the very least a toggle option for this special 'upgrade' much like (according to sto wiki) there is an option to show/hide the breen ship winter event upgrade. Further more, if you ever get to it, a toggle option for all the special projects would be nice imho.
Career Officer
# 2
11-13-2013, 04:44 AM
Talk to Nemo Jones sitting next to the bar tell him to clean them up done.
Career Officer
# 3
11-13-2013, 05:05 AM
We need a disable, Nemo Jones only cleans them up one time and it resets every few minutes. I'd pay 200k dil to undo this project, it is awful
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
11-13-2013, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shillar View Post
Talk to Nemo Jones sitting next to the bar tell him to clean them up done.
Re-read his post one more time.
=\/= ================================ =\/=
Centurion maximus92
12th Legion, Romulan Republic
12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
Captain
# 5
11-13-2013, 11:59 AM
I have created two new sports due to this project, Tribble Soccer and Tribble Hockey. Tribble Hockey is Tribble Soccer, but you have the Frosted Boots on. It might relieve your frustration of this project, but I agree there needs to be some type of console that can turn off various project because I am sure that the Tribble project is not the only one that Fleets want to permanently deactivate. Or at least have us talk to Nemo Jones or whatever his name is to infest the Starbase with Tribbles and default is with no Tribbles.

The new Spire limited project is how these projects are supposed to be done. It requires a console to activate it and there is immediate benefit to having it unlike the Dilithium Mine windows project that many fleets won't see or have to look inside by doing some Mountain Climbing to get any use out of it. Also, the new Spire limited project is one of the best if not the best limited project introduced.
Commander
# 6
11-13-2013, 06:19 PM
I have every starbase project done except 1 and as far as that one I think it could use a change, maybe not disable it or remove it due to the fact that someone spent a lot of dilithium on it but instead add the function to turn them on and off by talking to the npc rather than just getting them removed for a short time. That way we can all keep it while being able to control when tribbles appear
Captain
# 7
11-15-2013, 01:51 PM
You know what they say: When life gives you Tribbles, play football.

*cricket cricket cricket*

Okay, they don't say that. But they should!
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Captain
# 8
11-15-2013, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicha0 View Post
We need a disable, Nemo Jones only cleans them up one time and it resets every few minutes. I'd pay 200k dil to undo this project, it is awful
You might not like it, but I do. And yes, there should be the option to turn the visuals off and on for all of the projects.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
11-15-2013, 03:07 PM
Just pull out BBQ Sauce and the tribbles will all mysteriously vanish.

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010