Commander
Hi guys, recently i bought a Fleet Ha'Feh Warbird, but i noticed that i could not customize it as i wish:

I had an Ha'Feh with:
Type6 Materia
Corvus Pattern (Block-Black)

I used the same with the Fleet Ha'Feh but the results were different O_O

So: rom ships already are difficult to customize, patterns are ALWAYS black, even if you set them on green, red or yellow.

Other customization problems are a trouble the we don't need.
Please fix it.
Republic Veteran
# 2
11-14-2013, 02:39 AM
Some sets affect your ability to customize a ship's appearance, because equipping them results in their forcing a certain appearance. For example, I cannot make my T'Varo Retrofit look the way I would like for it to look, because I have the Breen Absolute Zero set equipped on it (I have it set up as a torpedo boat, and that set makes the torpedo boat even more effective).

Tal'Diann (Phi'Tlaru Rihan) ~(‾.▿.‾)~ Tal'Diann (Romulan Military Intelligence)
The saying "There are no women on the internet" is sexist nonsense. We do exist, and we also play MMOs. Do not misgender me; I am female.
Community Moderator
# 3
11-14-2013, 08:19 AM
Moved thread to Romulan Flotilla, where Romulan ship discussions belong.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Community Moderator
# 4
11-14-2013, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by protogoth View Post
Some sets affect your ability to customize a ship's appearance, because equipping them results in their forcing a certain appearance. For example, I cannot make my T'Varo Retrofit look the way I would like for it to look, because I have the Breen Absolute Zero set equipped on it (I have it set up as a torpedo boat, and that set makes the torpedo boat even more effective).
You can turn off the effects for most of those sets, if you want to. Pretty sure you can disable the visuals on the Breen set... I'll have to try it on my KDF's B'rel to make sure.

For those who may not be aware, if your deflector/engine/shields come with a special visual effect, you should be able to right-click on them once equipped and select the "disable visuals" option.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Republic Veteran
# 5
11-14-2013, 08:35 AM
If you encounter the "cannot change camo colours" bug, then all you need to do is select one of the preset templates on the left of the editor, or click randomise, and start customising again.
# 6
11-14-2013, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybacon90 View Post
If you encounter the "cannot change camo colours" bug, then all you need to do is select one of the preset templates on the left of the editor, or click randomise, and start customising again.
mmm, yeah i think i'll try the randomize button, thanks

however, i used the Honor Guard Deflector and Engines, but i disabled their visual effects.
I don't know why, but the fleet Ha'Feh looks different from the normal ha'feh.

I used the same parts, the same patterns and the same colours ... boh O_O