Survivor of Remus
I am now keeping track on when i receive stipend using wordpad and my expenditures. Like date received stipend, date purchased zen, what i purchased in game, how much it cost, amount left in bank before and after expenditures etc, etc.
I think it would really be beneficial for all, not just us, but for the devs as well, if we can have some sort of purchase history tab, kinda like the dilithium exchange purchase history tab implemented in game. I know most items it will say "available" and "claim" on items already purchased, but the ones like fleet modules or doffs that can be repurchased on a continuous basis, do not. So, if there was like another tab for "purchase history", it would show up saying we purchased " fed doffs on 14th nov 2013" , as we scroll down the list we would see that item again on other dates if we purchased them more than once. Same with fleet modules and everything else.
Also if the stipend could go to our account, and we have to transfer it to in-game instead of it just appearing like it is, than that would be great ! Because then we get a confirmation, and also it will be listed in our history for us to see in our wallets, and for you guys as well to see if there are any future problems. I just think it would save a lot of heartache, disgruntledness, and most importantly, any misunderstandings.
So, here is my idea on what we can do til a purchase history tab is implemented. It is basic, i know, but at least you will be able to keep track of it rather than thinking " did i get my stipend last month? i cant remember" or " im sure i didnt get it"
So, i'm sure others are doing something similar, but i thought i would put it out there instead of us second guessing ourselves or having unneeded arguments with support and hope such a tab is someday implemented.
This screenshot is just a quick put together to give others ideas to better help themselves in tracking their own account and expenditures till such day PWE/Cryptic do implement something for us all, including themselves . You could use wordpad, like i did in the screenshot, or use google docs which has spread sheets.
Anyway,Here is the screenshot :

http://imageshack.us/a/img820/6831/f5hi.png

If you want to use google docs, just search for google docs or go to docs.google.com/ then click on the "create" button on top left of page, it will then drop a list of different document types you can select from, select the spreadsheet, it will open a new tab with a spread sheet pre made and ready to use.

Last edited by craig76; 11-15-2013 at 03:58 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
11-15-2013, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig76 View Post
I am now keeping track on when i receive stipend using wordpad and my expenditures. Like date received stipend, date purchased zen, what i purchased in game, how much it cost, amount left in bank before and after expenditures etc, etc.
I think it would really be beneficial for all, not just us, but for the devs as well, if we can have some sort of purchase history tab, kinda like the dilithium exchange purchase history tab implemented in game. I know most items it will say "available" and "claim" on items already purchased, but the ones like fleet modules or doffs that can be repurchased on a continuous basis, do not. So, if there was like another tab for "purchase history", it would show up saying we purchased " fed doffs on 14th nov 2013" , as we scroll down the list we would see that item again on other dates if we purchased them more than once. Same with fleet modules and everything else.
Also if the stipend could go to our account, and we have to transfer it to in-game instead of it just appearing like it is, than that would be great ! Because then we get a confirmation, and also it will be listed in our history for us to see in our wallets, and for you guys as well to see if there are any future problems. I just think it would save a lot of heartache, disgruntledness, and most importantly, any misunderstandings.
So, here is my idea on what we can do til a purchase history tab is implemented. It is basic, i know, but at least you will be able to keep track of it rather than thinking " did i get my stipend last month? i cant remember" or " im sure i didnt get it"
So, i'm sure others are doing something similar, but i thought i would put it out there instead of us second guessing ourselves or having unneeded arguments with support and hope such a tab is someday implemented.
This screenshot is just a quick put together to give others ideas to better help themselves in tracking their own account and expenditures till such day PWE/Cryptic do implement something for us all, including themselves . You could use wordpad, like i did in the screenshot, or use google docs which has spread sheets.
Anyway,Here is the screenshot :

http://imageshack.us/a/img820/6831/f5hi.png

If you want to use google docs, just search for google docs or go to docs.google.com/ then click on the "create" button on top left of page, it will then drop a list of different document types you can select from, select the spreadsheet, it will open a new tab with a spread sheet pre made and ready to use.
I think most of this is a good idea. All but the idea of zen going to the account instead of auto deposit in game. your Zen can be used in numerous games when purchased. And a gold or lifetime member on STO should not be paying into Champions or one of the other games with their stipend. Not when those games also have subscription and lifetime offers.
Survivor of Remus
# 3
11-15-2013, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feiqa View Post
I think most of this is a good idea. All but the idea of zen going to the account instead of auto deposit in game. your Zen can be used in numerous games when purchased. And a gold or lifetime member on STO should not be paying into Champions or one of the other games with their stipend. Not when those games also have subscription and lifetime offers.
They should be able to bind it to STO. Kinda like how certain in game items are bound to character or bound to account.
I think they do actually bind some things to a certain game anyway. So, i don't think it would be an issue. At least this way, it is going to keep people honest.
Of all the ideas i have thought over, this would have to be the most logical way to go. It gives us confirmation, as well as proof if anything unforeseen goes wrong with the stipend system. Where as now, being automated, we have absolutely nothing to go on. It is our word against theirs. Besides the obvious, i think it would also make things more secure.

Last edited by craig76; 11-15-2013 at 04:26 AM.