Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
11-15-2013, 10:09 AM
It makes sense to nerf it. The placate proc already effectively reduces incoming damage by 10% (one second of every 10 is placated) considering that the 25% proc rate is absurdly high when taking as many hits as most enemies can dish out. The accuracy debuff is just too much considering how often it proc'ed.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 12
11-15-2013, 04:49 PM
Hey all,

I'm looking at the power right now and it still has the 25% Accuracy debuff for 10 seconds whenever it triggers. I'll investigate what caused the tooltip to change, but I believe this item is still functioning identically to its pre-S8 incarnation. Sorry for the panic caused by the tooltip's behavior change.
Jeff "Adjudicator Hawk" Hamilton
Systems Designer - Cryptic Studios
Twitter: @JeffAHamilton
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
11-16-2013, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
Hey all,

I'm looking at the power right now and it still has the 25% Accuracy debuff for 10 seconds whenever it triggers. I'll investigate what caused the tooltip to change, but I believe this item is still functioning identically to its pre-S8 incarnation. Sorry for the panic caused by the tooltip's behavior change.
Thanks for the update adjudicatorhawk, I had the feeling this is a glitch caused by the launch of new content - that's why I asked for a dev. confirmation.

Nice to know that there have been no changes and it's simply a tooltip issue. And nice to have a dev. promptly react and give us info on the issue. Thank you for that.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
# 14
11-17-2013, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Hey all,

You mean the part where the tooltip constantly cycles between 0 and 25%? That's been happening since the launch of LoR.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-18-2013, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
Thanks for the update adjudicatorhawk, I had the feeling this is a glitch caused by the launch of new content - that's why I asked for a dev. confirmation.

Nice to know that there have been no changes and it's simply a tooltip issue. And nice to have a dev. promptly react and give us info on the issue. Thank you for that.
Seconded, on a KDF issue as well, credit must be given where credit is due!
Career Officer
# 16
11-18-2013, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greendragon527 View Post
Seconded, on a KDF issue as well, credit must be given where credit is due!
Some of the wisest words I've read today.
Empire Veteran
# 17
11-18-2013, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Hey all,

Thanks for the response! Fresh gagh and Orion dancing girls for you!
STO is very much an Adam One culture and completely inarticulate about Adam Two.
Captain
# 18
11-21-2013, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Hey all,

Did you look at anything else with this, by any chance...perhaps the 2pc and the Crew bit?

Cause I was trying to get specific numbers for how Crew affects TT for a thread Bort had posted in...and...uh...

Take a boat, give it whatever Sheilds/Deflector/Engine. Hit up Crystalline Entity (good source of Crew loss).

Take the same boat, 2pc KHG on it. Try to lose Crew.

Yeah, I said "Try to lose Crew." there...not try not to lose Crew, but try to lose Crew. It's trippy.
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Lieutenant
Am just curious.

Were the maco shields stealth nerfed (i can't recall seeing a patch note on it). or are they just bugged atm.

They used to have a Accuracy debuff to attacker with a subvert targetting proc, but now they just do a 1 sec placate.

Current ingame: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ko-d6wd8ra.jpg

Before: http://sto.gamepedia.com/Adapted_M.A.C.O._%28Space%29