Career Officer
Pve q elite space mission do they always award the joint commendation thingy or not? So far I done it roughly once every 20 hrs or so, and all toons received thingys as expected. However few of my friends claim that sometimes it does not award the joint commendation.

Any insights?
STF Elite Advanced Tactics
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
11-17-2013, 02:23 AM
I believe the commendation is on a CD period of 20 hours like how your playing, could it be that they aren't doing it at the right time and as such not getting the token yet? Oh btw you can get the token on Normal if you wanna do it real quick lol
Captain
# 3
11-17-2013, 06:08 AM
You can get one from the Elite space runs

You can get one from the Allied Zone daily

You can get five from the 20 hour project in the rep upgrades (Costs 350 marks, an hours work in the battlezone).

You can get seven a day, enough for a whole week.

However, due to the ease of getting marks to plug into that rep project you only need about 5 hours worth of grinding in the battlezone (and 5 days of repeating the daily project) to get enough commendations to plug in to max your rep. (you will need 25, assuming you never do the small project)

Ergo, its easier than Epohh tagging.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===

Last edited by rylanadionysis; 11-17-2013 at 06:14 AM.
Captain
# 4
11-17-2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
You can get one from the Elite space runs

You can get one from the Allied Zone daily

You can get five from the 20 hour project in the rep upgrades (Costs 350 marks, an hours work in the battlezone).

You can get seven a day, enough for a whole week.

However, due to the ease of getting marks to plug into that rep project you only need about 5 hours worth of grinding in the battlezone (and 5 days of repeating the daily project) to get enough commendations to plug in to max your rep. (you will need 25, assuming you never do the small project)

Ergo, its easier than Epohh tagging.
I am sure that you can only get 6 per day since the first time you run a daily gives the commendation, but any other dailies run on that day would not grant a commendation. If people can get 7 Commendations per day, then it is a bug. There would be no point to having the 5 Commendation project if doing more than one daily can give Commendations in a day.