Career Officer
# 71
11-06-2013, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
The look isn't a big deal to me...although I'm already used to how they look right now I suppose
This is actually part of the fun for me, I wish I could make em look like actual cats that walk upright and wear the TOS shirt. That would complete my running joke!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rJjDwrUgcF...-star-trek.jpg

...but then again, I may have watched "The Cat Returns" too much
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
I promote CatStar as acting Captain of STO....wait, I never said that! Darn it CatStar, cut that out!"

How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_White Ranger VS Scorpion
Captain
# 72
11-09-2013, 02:16 AM
Howdy CatStar!

your welcome to try out my new episode if you want to or indeed any other ones you choose of mine which has not been reviewed by you yet if you wish.

I do not know what my missions fall under, which category , such as 'farming' or 'challenge' but I made them all to have fun so hopefully others will have fun too.

The latest one I made, which I really had fun with, is called

TIME TWISTER.

Anyhow the information is here:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=907651

your welcome of course to review that or/and any others that are listed in that link that you have not yet done, or indeed have done already and want to do again .

glad to see your back

Last edited by amahood; 11-17-2013 at 06:21 AM.
Career Officer
# 73
11-14-2013, 08:56 AM
I think im going to try something new for you amahood, since you offered all of your missions. Next week will be amahood week. everyday starting this sunday (since I have guests over this week) I will try to review a new one of your missions starting with Time Twister.

send me a pic or symbol (linked pic) that you would like to represent you or your net personality so I can use it for the title please.
Quote:
I promote CatStar as acting Captain of STO....wait, I never said that! Darn it CatStar, cut that out!"

Captain
# 74
11-14-2013, 03:45 PM
I have to fix something in "Bait and Switch" but I'd love for you to review it afterwards.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Career Officer
# 75
11-14-2013, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
I have to fix something in "Bait and Switch" but I'd love for you to review it afterwards.
I would be glad to
Quote:

Career Officer
# 76
11-16-2013, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amahood View Post
Howdy CatStar!

your welcome to try out my new episode if you want to or indeed any other ones you choose of mine which has not been reviewed by you yet if you wish.

I do not know what my missions fall under, which category , such as 'farming' or 'challenge' but I made them all to have fun so hopefully others will have fun too.

The latest one I made, which I really had fun with, is called

TIME TWISTER.

Anyhow the information is here:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=907651

your welcome of course to review that or/and any others that are listed in that link that you have not yet done.

glad to see your back
Im all set to film, but i cant find your missions...your name doesnt even come up :O I had a friend check as well, in case it was just lag from the rain, but he cant find it ether, is the foundry messed up again ?? :/ Can you try to republish them?

I hope not, I planned to use CatStar for this special event, to try out his new BoFF's...M'ress, Thomas Jr. and Agent Phoenix from my fiction.
Quote:

Captain
# 77
11-17-2013, 03:00 AM
Howdy CatStar,

First off, Thank You Kindly.

Second:

I am terribly sorry for not getting back to you sooner,I only Just Now noticed your posts!!!

What I will do right now is log into the game and see if I have any troubles finding my missions.

And will get back to this area and post my results. Hopefully I can find out what's wrong, though it may be possible that it's the STO servers republishing the missions again, after the new season launch.

You also asked for a pic, I'm guessing a screenshot or something I'll see what I can do.

Captain
# 78
11-17-2013, 04:16 AM
Howdy CatStar,

I can't find any of my missions either in sto, and I was going to republish yet found that I can't even get into the Foundry right now , usually one clicks on "create content" to get into it, yet it's not click-able.

So sadly, it seems, that because of the season 8 launch, my missions are not yet republished.

The only thing I can think of , is to search every now and then. sto tends to republish missions over an unexpected amount of time.

The problem also is that once they've republished , sometimes there's things wrong, until many patches later.

When they launched Legacy of Romulus , my missions were gone for a week , then when it was up, the markers were not in the right places until much later , bout a month later after many patches by sto.

Sorry bout this, but it seems there is (for the moment) nothing I can do ... though hopefully it will be up sooner rather than later, so 'Amahood' week may happen after all.

take care,

Oh also , for a photo, I don't have anything cool like some , yet if you wish to use a picture I put up just now in photobucket , feel free to choose any of them or once the missions are playable, you may choose your own screen shot if you wish :

http://s857.photobucket.com/user/Amahood/library/STO

alrighty take care,

Last edited by amahood; 11-17-2013 at 06:11 AM.
Career Officer
# 79
11-17-2013, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amahood View Post
Howdy CatStar,

I can't find any of my missions either in sto, and I was going to republish yet found that I can't even get into the Foundry right now , usually one clicks on "create content" to get into it, yet it's not click-able.

So sadly, it seems, that because of the season 8 launch, my missions are not yet republished.

The only thing I can think of , is to search every now and then. sto tends to republish missions over an unexpected amount of time.

The problem also is that once they've republished , sometimes there's things wrong, until many patches later.

When they launched Legacy of Romulus , my missions were gone for a week , then when it was up, the markers were not in the right places until much later , bout a month later after many patches by sto.

Sorry bout this, but it seems there is (for the moment) nothing I can do ... though hopefully it will be up sooner rather than later, so 'Amahood' week may happen after all.

take care,

Oh also , for a photo, I don't have anything cool like some , yet if you wish to use a picture I put up just now in photobucket , feel free to choose any of them or once the missions are playable, you may choose your own screen shot if you wish :

http://s857.photobucket.com/user/Amahood/library/STO

alrighty take care,

Darn, Let me know when your ready I will be here. Your friendly neighborhood CatStar is at your service. =^.^=
Quote:

Captain
# 80
11-18-2013, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
Darn, Let me know when your ready I will be here. Your friendly neighborhood CatStar is at your service. =^.^=

Thank you kindly CatStar, I'll let you know the moment that I notice it up and running normally again.

I'm headin out right now got some stuff today to do, and not sure if I'll be on sto today or not, yet when I can I'll keep an eye out for when my missions are republished by sto.