Career Officer
# 10841
11-16-2013, 07:19 PM
Jacob is stiing alone in his ready room when sinclaire walks in

Jacob: what is it now my friend

Sinclaires face is stern

Sinclaire: i have found someone on the citadel named Bishop. You better have a good explanation

Jacob: it all started before i got involved with the UNSC. I found out about it but fleet comm continued the program.

Sinclaire: so who or what is he then.

Jacob: A precursor

Sinclaire: which would explain his power and combat abilities. I thought they where mere legends and unlike preservers no proof was ever found they existed

Jacob: all true until a few decades ago. here is what we know now about the precursors.

He types a file

Dr. Anders precursor notes

" what we know about the precursors is still limited but here is what we do know. The precursors where one of if not the first race to be in the Virgo galaxy and at one point there empire expanded beyond Virgo into what is now covenant space or galaxy pi1. They where a race devouted to life and science. They did have a military but if was extremely small considering there empire. We believe they encountered something close to if not the same as the elbisi now. By the time they learned of how great the threat was and began committing to a military battle it was to late.Instead of allow all the races living in their empire to fall prey to this enemy they began to do two things.1. begin construction of instalations that would be put in the 4 quadrants of virgo and 2 catalog every sentient race in virgo. The devices once activated would wipe the galaxy clean of all life. And once this was done the auto mated systems would send the cataloged races back to there homeworlds to begin a new. A select few precursors where preserved in the instalations now called halo's. The UNSC has established scientific and military bases at each of the 4 installations and hs been studying them ever sense. What we know of the precursors themselves is that they where smart, strong, and valued life enough to destroy a galaxy to try and secure a future even at the cost of themselves."
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 10842
11-17-2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Director Mason's office the Broker comes on his terminal...*

Broker: Director. How has the last dozen or so years been?
*Mason looks at his console before turning back to the screen.*

Mason: This is the fifth time I've changed my comm frequency. How the hell do you keep contacting me?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 10843
11-17-2013, 11:30 AM
Quote:
*OOC: Hmm.. I see your point and its good one want to hit that home? For everyone.*
OOC: If you can come up with a way to do it... I'll be doing it with Jack gradually during the Pegasus Galaxy storylines.

Which reminds me; you guys are free to create characters in Pegasus if you want.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 10844
11-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: If you can come up with a way to do it... I'll be doing it with Jack gradually during the Pegasus Galaxy storylines.

Which reminds me; you guys are free to create characters in Pegasus if you want.
*OOC: I was thinking Hallucination right now. Perhaps explain the sense of guilt and survivors guilt in Danny. Later perhaps have him track down Blake or someone.. perhaps manage a type of Old Logan story going for one of them. By the way Danny has about a year or so left. *

*Danny is still coughing and weak as he starts seeing memories... people he has killed. He vomits on the floor... *

Danny: *trying to rough it out...* Cap?
Starfleet Veteran
# 10845
11-17-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
*OOC: I was thinking Hallucination right now. Perhaps explain the sense of guilt and survivors guilt in Danny. Later perhaps have him track down Blake or someone.. perhaps manage a type of Old Logan story going for one of them. By the way Danny has about a year or so left. *

*Danny is still coughing and weak as he starts seeing memories... people he has killed. He vomits on the floor... *

Danny: *trying to rough it out...* Cap?
*He sees a hallucination of Sanders standing over him.*

Sanders: On your feet, soldier.

We need to talk.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 10846
11-17-2013, 01:08 PM
Sinclaire: you still helped them do this?

Jacob: yes i did because i knew i needed to do it so that it would work. I guess they continued it after i came back here.

Sinclaire: well he is in my quarters now awaiting us

Jacob: lets go speak to him shall we
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 10847
11-17-2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:
*He sees a hallucination of Sanders standing over him.*

Sanders: On your feet, soldier.

We need to talk.
Danny: Can barely breath... *coughing but somehow making it on his feet...*
Starfleet Veteran
# 10848
11-17-2013, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Danny: Can barely breath... *coughing but somehow making it on his feet...*
Sanders: At least you are breathing. A lot of people aren't - some because of you.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 10849
11-17-2013, 01:45 PM
Quote:
*Mason looks at his console before turning back to the screen.*

Mason: This is the fifth time I've changed my comm frequency. How the hell do you keep contacting me?
Broker: Changing frequencies does little when you use the same algorithm Director. Plus my little birds are still all over, but the way I see it is that these things threaten my existence as well so I am going to assist in gathering materials and direct my agents to hold worlds and try and bog them down in nasty ground wars.

Though the problem is getting troops for this we do need to slow them down and buy time. You also might want to know that scout forces have been seen over Dalos and have made incursions...

From what I understand is that Odo and the Dominion is having problems with their border worlds.
Captain
# 10850
11-17-2013, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Sanders: At least you are breathing. A lot of people aren't - some because of you.
Danny: Bad men.. *coughing* Earned it. Fighting was and is the only thing I have been good at...