Commander
# 1681
08-31-2013, 05:33 AM
I have two ship ideas.

1. A modern skin for the D'kyr class, the Ent series had Vulcan ships of the period with one ring around them, Daniels display showed a three ringed ship, the logical step would be a Venn diagram shape.

2. The Varanus should be replaced with something that has a Tuatara or Balaur style fuselage.

Edit, re-make the battle damage when your ships skin gets at half health, as well as its borgified appearance so its not symmetrical.

One more thing is aside from a Romulan fightercraft, should the Feds get a new one to replace the Peregrine?

Last edited by captz1pp; 09-05-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Lieutenant
# 1682
09-09-2013, 07:20 PM
I just want to be able to own 2 of the exact same ship so I can quickly swap out a few consoles and swap from pve to pvp and vice versa..

Why can't we own 2 of the same ship?
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. ~ Oscar Wilde
Lt. Commander
# 1683
09-19-2013, 07:45 PM
I'd like to add feedback on the Regent class cruiser.

This is the first cryptic designed ship that has me considering not using a canon ship. I'm having a hard time choosing between using this skin and the Sovereign class skin. The only thing I would really change would be to tweak the nacelles a bit, but really overall I believe this is the best design cryptic has ever come up with for Federation ships.

As a sidenote, I also like the Romulan ships they have designed, particularly the Ha'pax and Ha'nom types.
Ensign
# 1684 Problems with TOS Constitution
10-12-2013, 06:15 AM
I have noticed when I purchased the TOS Constitution class ship (Enterprise 1701) that there
are some inconsistencies from TOS (I have been watching it so I know) the errors I have noticed are:

the warp nacelles spinning Orange things are the wrong colour the correct colours are orange and a light pink orange, I think this should be changed.

Another error are that the hull is far too shiny and the wrong colour, the panels are also incorrect as they are regular in TOS, the ship is more silver in the game than the light dull grey it should be, this also ruins the overall look of the ship.

the end of the warp nacelles are also smooth and grey in the game when they are grill like and black in TOS the balls at the end are also grey in the game and should be white, I would like this to also be fixed, I'm also sure that the domes on the bottom and top of ship should be light up.

the windows on the ship are also in the wrong place and the wrong size, this needs fixing.

I hope this is looked at and fixed, thanks for reading bye!
Lt. Commander
# 1685
11-01-2013, 09:10 AM
is anybody of STO even reading this? because stuff that is posted a long time ago, is still left the way it was WRONG! if you make a forum thread or title like "the art of star trek online" then hopefully smby is reading this and (most importantly) working on it!!!!

btw: awesome collection, very thorough!!!
Lt. Commander
# 1686
11-14-2013, 06:48 AM
Please work on the Galaxy class!!! Redesign the ship! It could look so much better!
Ensign
# 1687
11-14-2013, 02:46 PM
Establish the connectivity to the Steam Workshop, the Community will fix the issues that Cryp cant do it since years.
Lieutenant
# 1688
11-17-2013, 09:20 PM
I mentioned this in another thread.

Doesn't quite seem right that the Bortasqu cannot use the Bortas template. As I understand it they are quite similar save for the back portion of the hull where the bridge becomes a bird of prey. Why would it be there if the console isn't equipped? Also it doesn't quite make sense that the window in the bridge indicate that the bridge is there in the back.

I actually really like the ship. You would make a kdf player quite happy with this option.
Ensign
# 1689
11-26-2013, 05:29 AM
why can we not change colours on our ships? i try often but i still stuck on old colour of the ship.. maybe i don't post on right location but it is my first post..
Commander
# 1690
11-27-2013, 01:51 PM
Add to existing interiors, rooms scaled with interior sizes(can exclude capts quarters, mess hall, ready room), need cloaking device prop for Klingons and Rom engineering decks, armory, astrometrics.
Closed Thread