Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 651
As per the title.

I leveled a Romulan engineer and allied him with the KDF, I want to level a Romulan science officer and ally that character with the Federation. Just in case I want to actually play the character some more after reaching cap I wanted to find out what ships other Rommie scientists are using.

I was considering the T'varo or the Dhelan, but I was also thinking the Tulwar version of the Scimitar might be nice. You can't get Commander level powers with any of these ships, but you can at least get Lt Commander.

I know there's the Ha'nom.. but.. no..

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:26 PM.