Career Officer
# 121
09-18-2013, 11:26 PM
Pool Cue Stick 01 description states it is laying flat, but it is actually standing up and appears to be identical to Pool Cue Stick 02.

Click here for my Foundry tutorial on Creating A Custom Interior Map.
Career Officer
# 122
09-21-2013, 11:02 PM
It looks like you don't have this bug:

A Component Complete will always trigger after a dialogue box, if it is selected as one of the trigger targets, even if there are multiple other targets which have not been completed yet.

Captain
# 123
09-27-2013, 05:07 PM
I see the vases in the bug list but not the benches, etc. Do you need a complete list of buildings that aren't buildings, GD?
Captain
# 124
09-27-2013, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorak View Post
It looks like you don't have this bug:

A Component Complete will always trigger after a dialogue box, if it is selected as one of the trigger targets, even if there are multiple other targets which have not been completed yet.
Can you give us steps to reproduce this Nagorak?
Career Officer
# 125
09-29-2013, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Can you give us steps to reproduce this Nagorak?
For the dialogue trigger bug:

Create 3 dialogues and call them Dialogue 1, Dialogue 2 and Dialogue 3. In each dialogue, select a costume and add the text "Dialogue 1", "Dialogue 2" and "Dialogue 3", respectively.

Place 3 invisible objects, and call them Interact 1, Interact 2, and Interact 3.

Set Dialogue 1 to appear after Interact 1, and change the trigger text on Interact 1 to "Trigger Dialogue 1"

Set Dialogue 2 to appear after Interact 2, and change the trigger text on Interact 2 to "Trigger Dialogue 2"

Set Dialogue 3 to appear after Dialogue 1, Dialogue 2 and Interact 3, and change the trigger text on Interact 3 to "Trigger 3".

Result: Dialogue 3 should only appear after all 3 triggers are completed (Dialogue 1, Dialogue 2 and Interact 3). However, it will in fact appear after either Dialogue 1 or 2 are completed, regardless of whether Trigger 3 has been completed.

I created an unpublished project called Test, ID: ST-HJSEIYWC8, which has a map called Dialogue Trigger Bug which sets up the above scenario.

Last edited by nagorak; 09-29-2013 at 07:09 PM.
Captain
# 126
11-19-2013, 10:40 AM
* Removed out of self discovery and resolution *
May good management be with you.

Last edited by kortaag; 11-19-2013 at 10:44 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 127
12-06-2013, 08:27 AM
Okay, it's been a while. Wanted to take a bit to get the list updated, especially with the new crop of bugs coming in with Season 8.

I'm adding the white asset on the map editor bug. Are there any new ones I need to add?

Quote:
Pool Cue Stick 01 description states it is laying flat, but it is actually standing up and appears to be identical to Pool Cue Stick 02.
Quote:
For the dialogue trigger bug:

Create 3 dialogues and call them Dialogue 1, Dialogue 2 and Dialogue 3. In each dialogue, select a costume and add the text "Dialogue 1", "Dialogue 2" and "Dialogue 3", respectively.

Place 3 invisible objects, and call them Interact 1, Interact 2, and Interact 3.

Set Dialogue 1 to appear after Interact 1, and change the trigger text on Interact 1 to "Trigger Dialogue 1"

Set Dialogue 2 to appear after Interact 2, and change the trigger text on Interact 2 to "Trigger Dialogue 2"

Set Dialogue 3 to appear after Dialogue 1, Dialogue 2 and Interact 3, and change the trigger text on Interact 3 to "Trigger 3".

Result: Dialogue 3 should only appear after all 3 triggers are completed (Dialogue 1, Dialogue 2 and Interact 3). However, it will in fact appear after either Dialogue 1 or 2 are completed, regardless of whether Trigger 3 has been completed.

I created an unpublished project called Test, ID: ST-HJSEIYWC8, which has a map called Dialogue Trigger Bug which sets up the above scenario.
Thanks Nagorak, I'm adding these to the list (plus a link to your repo steps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
I see the vases in the bug list but not the benches, etc. Do you need a complete list of buildings that aren't buildings, GD?
I'm happy to add it to the list. I just need object names. Are these benches that we have also as detail objects or different benches?

@greendragoon
Career Officer
# 128
12-13-2013, 12:12 PM
  1. God mode is broken
  2. Captive cells, Consoles, and other items when hidden their shadow does not vanish. They remain and stand out. (Getting a Screenshot)
2 mins preview My 1st Foundry mission Cube 571 Coming Dec 24 Trailer
Short 10 sec trailer for Cube 571

The one good thing about being Borg you never need tech-support
Before you post in the STO tech support forum
Career Officer
# 129
12-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Clarify what you mean by God mode is broken? By itself broken means nothing. I know it's probably pretty obvious (aka you're getting killed) but its always good to be specific.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Captain
# 130
12-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Can we add a few things to the list?

that KDF map, the whiteness issues, the loss of freecam, etc.