Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lieutenant
# 661
10-30-2013, 10:35 PM
I also have not received my stipend! I have 90 days on my subscription, just checked it today and my Zen balance still hasn't gone up! I haven't received a thing since going lifetime, not once!
Survivor of Romulus
# 662
11-02-2013, 03:24 PM
what day can i expect my stipend for this month to show up? i usually see it in game on the first, but it's not there yet

i thought the automation of stipends had been fixed?

Last edited by onyxheart1; 11-02-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Career Officer
# 663
11-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Though I created a post about this earlier I have not recieved my Stipend for November. And after doing the math, I seem to be missing another 2 Months worth. So.. No.. you didn't fix it, its still broken. When I downloaded STO onto this PC I should have had 3500 upon logging in, and only had 2500 (This was about 2 weeks ago), The last puchase I made was back in March... you do the math.

Obviously several months are unaccounted for.. and as I've noticed most of these complaits arose during patch days during the gap I didn't have access to STO. I'd be happy with just November's "Assuming" you can really fix it so this doesn't keep happening.
Ensign
# 664
11-08-2013, 10:19 PM
Um... What if we just subbed and have not gotten our stipened for this month yet? will we recieve 2 next month?

I mean I just subbed and its the beginning of the month would be pretty crappy to say "Sorry" you don't get one this month (Or only 1 next month). Since technically you owe me one already for November.
Career Officer
# 665
11-09-2013, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkaevian View Post
Um... What if we just subbed and have not gotten our stipened for this month yet? will we recieve 2 next month?

I mean I just subbed and its the beginning of the month would be pretty crappy to say "Sorry" you don't get one this month (Or only 1 next month). Since technically you owe me one already for November.
I may be wrong but I think your stipend is tied to your join date. So if you subbed on the 11th you don't get your stipend till the 11th.
Career Officer
# 666
11-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Ok.. This is ridiculous.. Still no stipend for this month. Is anyone at Cryptic actually looking into this or have they all just assumed its really fixed, which it most certainly IS NOT
Vice Admiral Kheldryn B'ourne-United Federation of Planets-Engineer
"On my planet, we live underground. We're at home in space, Its dark. Let the darkness show us the way."
"I found a bug in Beta, Cryptic squished it. STO Founder and Proud LTS member."
Career Officer
# 667
11-15-2013, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kheldryn View Post
Ok.. This is ridiculous.. Still no stipend for this month. Is anyone at Cryptic actually looking into this or have they all just assumed its really fixed, which it most certainly IS NOT
[/Facetious] Cryptic, actually thoroughly investigate and fix a bug, as opposed to creating a sloppy workaround, that would require handing large sums of Zen out to players? Don't make me laugh, their bug fixing is a joke already, and despite any objections from STO fanboys other MMO's rarely, if ever, even come close to having the tremendous amount of unfixed and ignored bugs that STO has accrued over the years. The poor coders that have to deal with the bugs that come their way don't need to add another reason for cryptic to decide to lay them off, bug fixing costs them enough as is let along having to employ them to fix the **** that they couldn't seem to get right the first time around. [/EndFacetious]
Lieutenant
# 668
11-17-2013, 04:45 PM
I went back to being a silver player after this fiasco
Enough is enough
Ensign
# 669
11-19-2013, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feiqa View Post
I may be wrong but I think your stipend is tied to your join date. So if you subbed on the 11th you don't get your stipend till the 11th.
Are you serious? Who even thought that would be a good idea? I was hoping to get the stipend the instant i subbed. There should atleast be some sort of disclaimer somewhere to let people know about it, instead i have to dig through the forums.

Last edited by warmastersciva; 11-19-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Career Officer
# 670
11-19-2013, 08:35 PM
No.

If you subbed on the 11th you should have gotten the stipend on the 12th. You should then get it every month around the 12th henceforth.
Closed Thread